+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning level 50

Returning level 50

I'm a returning level 50 player but really struggling to get back into the game - its like they don't want to make it easy! I understand from some Googling that I should probably head to the "library" on the the diamond shores but I don't know (or can't remember) how to get around. What is the best way to get there?

I think the best way to re-learn this game would have been to start a level 0 character, but my slots are full so it won't allow that It would be good if someone could also just remind me whether my cleric also relies on the bow as the main combat weapon. It seems like maybe I don't have a "spam" magic ability so I think that is probably the case.

Any little tips to just get me moving again would be greatly appreciated. By the way I'm on the "tempest" server. Not seen many other players yet - is it dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Delacroix View Post
    .... By the way I'm on the "tempest" server. Not seen many other players yet - is it dead?
    Quite possible!

Your problems are easy to solve. Start with a new toon.

Fresh Start server is Ezi. I think there is no way to transfer old toons there yet. Make sure your browser shows the correct currency ($ or €) so you can maybe link your paypal acc later in case you want to buy patron. There are alot of problems lately with that and support will need a long time to change you to the correct settings if wrong.

Other than that alot of things changed. Follow your quest line strictly and you will get to all places you have to go. Till level 50 go with gear the mob and quests will drop. When you hit 50 start doing dungeons ( such as gha) to collect better gear, then improve it or start crafting your own gear. No need to do this before you hit 50.

In case you get lost somewhere on the way (what is unlikely) join a family or guild to get advice and help.

Be carefull about what google tells you. There is ALOT of old and missleading information out there. Make sure the information there is recent. When in doubts, come here and post questions in our AA forum.

To go to Diamonds shores you will need a boat, best is a clipper (what you will craft anyhow) or someone with a boat taking you there.

Thanks - good call. Things are coming back to me quickly by starting again.

Bit of a shame there is no way to re-use my old account (which has a lot of history and things like the early access rewards etc). They don't make it particuarly easy for people to return and start handing them money again.

But thanks for the tips!

PS: You can also try the red gate in Kap Solis/ Austera. This can at least get you somewhere to the land/ housing area of Diamond coast as I see right now.

Fresh start servers have max level at 50 compared to level 55 on the old ones and you can pick up easier on those fresh ones.

+ Reply to Thread