+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 9, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #31
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    My apologies. I misunderstood the error and how we were handling it.

We recently implemented a fix for this issue, however, some players are still experiencing errors with the Transfer System.

We ask that you contact support if your credits are consumed and your transfer fails.

For those who experience the error still, manual Transfers will still not be possible.

Again, I apologize for that miscommunication.

Hello, i've been trying to change my character name and it's been 30 min that I'm stuck on a loading page on the websites, my glyph and game are close. Am I the only one with this bug or there other ppl with this bug?

@muzzy the option for me is not on the screen to transfer my char, there is a message "TRANSFER FAILED" cause I have tried it 30+ days ago, it will be possible to transfer my char in a near future?

@Muzzy Is it safe for us to transfer yet or still no eta ???

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #35
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    You may attempt transfers, as it works for most folks just fine. Some still will run into this issue, and some may experience an error that always had the chance of happening. The fix for this ongoing issue that affects some players is still being worked on. Please follow this thread to keep up with information.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...arily-Disabled

There will only be posts when there is an update/progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    You may attempt transfers, as it works for most folks just fine. Some still will run into this issue, and some may experience an error that always had the chance of happening. The fix for this ongoing issue that affects some players is still being worked on. Please follow this thread to keep up with information.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...arily-Disabled

There will only be posts when there is an update/progress.
    So does this mean I have to put my land back down yet again?? When is the eta on it being fixed??

Massive d/c's on Kraken server btw, just finished a second wave of mass d/c's
    Fame
    9k Necromancer/Sorrowsong
    Omen Nation
    Yakuza

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4