+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 9, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by xGodLikex View Post
    working is a big word did and got tranferd failed used my credit now need wait for gm manually tranferd me xd
    yikes!
    that does not surprise me sadly >.<

well aleast is 3/4 fix xd
    Dodgingpvp

DKTC is honored to welcome every transfer and new player ...Jim, that's you. The first every Server wide party will start once I log in. There will be anything legal for the next 3 days. Games, Prizes, Giveways, a Cyber Bordello(under construction) Land, Houses...you get the point! Every night(whenever I remember) there will be a Masquerade on my Island.
    over $5000 worth of Apex/Crystals/Items will be sold prices only seen on Tahyang day 15ish. This is the first of many I will personally host, sponsers and donation accepted for Give a way only.
    Item hunts, Hide and Seek. PvPvEvPvYvM!
    Do you fear death?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM_NV0occNA
    We Lie, Cheat, and Steal! Lie with the ones you love. Cheat death at every turn! Steal every moment of happiness this life has to offer.
    -DavieJones

So yea transfers are still broken caused paid for it and started loading but it just failed....really hope you guys get this problem fixed and transfer the people who already did

gave error in the transfer and my credit was consumed, I sent a ticket please help me

sadly no vehicle fix in this patch. just a warning msg.

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #27
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Vehicle fix? If you're talking about the Rider's Escape bug, that was fixed over the weekend. The message was removed from the server MotD.

what are you guys doing about the failed transfers ??

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Any failed transfers that occur can be handled via support ticket. We are able to do manual transfers again. Please do contact support.

See next comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Any failed transfers that occur can be handled via support ticket. We are able to do manual transfers again. Please do contact support.
    so i just was contacted by a GM and they are saying they are unable to do manual transfers and cant give me a time for when they will be able to...so you guys need better communications or something cause im confused now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast