+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: APEX Inflation Fresh start (Nui)

APEX Inflation Fresh start (Nui)

It is practically impossible after a month to have the necessary profession to generate so much gold in the game.

Inflation within the week has been terrible, apex prices have increased too much.
    And the materials to "generate" gold are on the ground,
    It is incredible that within 12-14 days the price of the apex has gone up to 250g.
    if in this month the apex does not stop going up, I think we will have a new -Reckoning-

1.png2.png

Fresh Start (Nui)

M e r t h r i e l l

5000 labor only open ♥♥♥♥ purse and you have 250 gold Oo don't see that so expensive
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

On ezi was for 3 weeks 120g and yet 470g....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshinera View Post
    5000 labor only open ♥♥♥♥ purse and you have 250 gold Oo don't see that so expensive
    Let me know your time to grind all these Crates, because the normal purses give nothing.
    i don't want to spend 23 hours per day to grind 50 crates, the droprate is awesome and stupid
    Fresh Start (Nui)

M e r t h r i e l l

Impossible to buy... yet people are buying it . . .

*thinking*

Trade packs take 120 labor to craft and hand in with 0 proficiency and with patron you generate 2880 labor every 24hrs. That's 24 packs you can hand in everyday.

Even if you only did one of the quicker runs possible (for example on east if you did Solis > Villanelle) that's 12g at 110% demand (14g at 130%). Now let's say you only do 20 packs to save a little labor.

20 x 12g = 240g per day

Congratualtions, you can now buy an apex in 2 days and you have 28 more to get the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae96 View Post
    Trade packs take 120 labor to craft and hand in with 0 proficiency and with patron you generate 2880 labor every 24hrs. That's 24 packs you can hand in everyday.

Even if you only did one of the quicker runs possible (for example on east if you did Solis > Villanelle) that's 12g at 110% demand (14g at 130%). Now let's say you only do 20 packs to save a little labor.

20 x 12g = 240g per day

Congratualtions, you can now buy an apex in 2 days and you have 28 more to get the other one.

How much do you invest in resources to build, time to move your packs, profits. (?)

I think there are more fun things in the game than moving packages 24 hours a day, even so I want to have a stable economy to be able to buy my apex and have my employer.
    eye: I do not speak only for me.
    Fresh Start (Nui)

M e r t h r i e l l

Quote Originally Posted by Merthriell M View Post
    How much do you invest in resources to build, time to move your packs, profits. (?)

I think there are more fun things in the game than moving packages 24 hours a day, even so I want to have a stable economy to be able to buy my apex and have my employer.
    eye: I do not speak only for me.
    That changes for each person. Some people have a lot of free time so don't use eco-fuel for example and make more profit that way, some people have large farms so they don't have to buy any mats etc.

But let's say you only want to run packs for 1hr a day, i reckon you can do 3 runs from Solis > Vill in that time. That's 108g for 9 packs. Let's also say that for whatever reason only 70% of that is profit so about 75g a day. So yes now we're up to 5-6 days per apex but you're only spending 1hr on making money a day which is nothing really.

I can agree that trade runs are easily one of the more mind numbing ways of making money, especially with only crappy little carts, and not for everyone but then you have to find something else.

My advice would be to just pick one thing and stick with it or else your labor gets spread across too many proficiencies and you fall behind because it's inefficient.

Make a cross region alt... do anything that makes just 1 silver per labor, make 864g per 2 APEX... not including dailies, prestige, vocation, honor, loyalty...

This game is insanely easy to play for free with patron. Literally AFK fish while you aren't even at your PC and it pays for your account.

In EU Ezi its already 480-500g... Nobody need pay 2 win because there is nothing to buy x)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast