+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction statue needs cargo to build

Faction statue needs cargo to build

From the patch notes:
    Adjusted the way the faction statue is built. To complete the statue, it now requires an offering. Players must offer cargo to the statue to receive a faction token and honor points. Players will no longer use Worship Tokens on the statues.
    Ok, but 5 cargo for the first phase and 90 for the second phase? Cargo is scarce enough already without now having to waste it on the statue just for the hero buff.

you need 90 cargo for the second phase also?, then wtf is the faction pack materials for? This is freaking stupid AF. Trying to run cargo in the first place is dumb. (East/West faction is no big deal) (PN and Pirate good fkn luck I guess) I can see the first 5 but honestly this is the stupidest thing to change.

So why is the pack machine still in hero hall if it is useless?
    Tigra

Carpe Diem

'In Memory of Naima'
    'In Memory of Kraken'

I don't understand how the old statue building system worked because I have always felt like the hero system is a massive waste of time.

That said, making the statue require cargo after making changes that make cargo even more scarce is really dumb. I don't understand how changes like this end up in the game.

If they fix the trade pack prices to be normal again, cargo will become available enough on participating servers to get the statue built. That said, I play on an active server that used to have 20g cargo at least once every day. We have about 1/3 of the cargo generation. The changes in 4.5 have caused a serious collapse in one of the few systems that didn't require people to be an a PN or overlord guild in order to participate.

They need to roll that nonsense back. It's really bad for the game.

RIP statue buff. Who the ♥♥♥♥ is going to waste a scarce resource like cargo/charcoal on it. WTF this game got really stupid really quick

Quote Originally Posted by Tyofcore View Post
    you need 90 cargo for the second phase also?, then wtf is the faction pack materials for? This is freaking stupid AF. Trying to run cargo in the first place is dumb. (East/West faction is no big deal) (PN and Pirate good fkn luck I guess) I can see the first 5 but honestly this is the stupidest thing to change.
    And if it's the same as the old statue there are 3 phases. So 5+90+??? Looks like the hero buff is a thing of the past, noone is going to do this every 2 weeks.

it is what it is until they change it. looks more like a huge gold/time sink added to pirates and pn who have to drag that cargo from the main lands

Nobody is going to put in cargo lol.
    We all sell them or get charcoal, whoever thought of this change to the statue was sleeping?

Not a very good change, see this is the point with XL and Trion... we get this patch.. but everytime you have to change almost everything in the game!!
    And then the salt comes again, but you dont want all that salt on the forums, then dont change everything all the time.. statue was fine.. if it aint broke, dont try to fix it..

And a lot of other stuff, minor changes, nothing dramatic... but completely useless to change them.. they were fine and working!.

I dont get it... you need to improve the game.. not change it all the time!

RIP statue... i am never going to put in any cargo in a statue that gives a buff of 2days with +a little bit of extra lol.. take the statue away..

but guys you get 500 honor for doing it? half the honor from a CR rift. its so worth it ........

90 cargo at 49g a piece, but you get 500honor so it's okay? Great logic. I know my faction on my server will never have a completed statue nor be able to do any bosses unless it's reset CR and maybe they'll attempt if we get more than 15 people. I get not every server is AS dead as Kyrios, but come on. 90 cargo, really?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast