+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Insulating Lens , Mana Barrier skills still wrong tooltip or wrong function, 1 month after patch.

Insulating Lens , Mana Barrier skills still wrong tooltip or wrong function, 1 month after patch.

What's going on with those skills? It takes 1 months to ask XL if they sent bugged version or the tooltips are wrong?

They show totally incorrect values of what they actually give.

This is the wrong place to post this. Put it in the game text bugs subforum, where people who can actually do something about it will see it.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Wayfarers> ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    This is the wrong place to post this. Put it in the game text bugs subforum, where people who can actually do something about it will see it.
    Or so you hope. You wont know because it never gets replied to and Trion doesnt tell us what its asked XL for, and XL doesnt tell Trion what its doing anyways.

I agree with Edwardo. They have mentioned already at the patch notes of 4.5 about the insulating lens, but 1 month later nothing has happened.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Sadly this is a functionality bug which i can't really fix on my end. The skills in question are showing inflated numbers because the TOOLTIP thinks they benefit from increases to healing effectiveness and magic skill damage, but the actual skill functionality does not.

I have reminded the people in charge that this issue is still ongoing. Sorry for the wait.

+ Reply to Thread