+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What class is best for mob grinding now?

Question What class is best for mob grinding now?

Last time i played AA, patch was 3.5, I used Arcanist (Sorcery + Witchcraft + Auramancy), but in 4.5 it's very hard to grind with it due to skills rebalance. There is no Witchcraft combo for healing, for example.
    Who know, what class is good for grinding? I prefer mages.

Take Occultism instead of Witchcraft. Rev is one of the best farming specs for a mage in my opinion. You have access to Absorb Life which does even less healing now but you can use other skills while it's going off (use it with crippling mire as well).

You'll have access to numerous AoE skills that will make mob farming easy on you even in welfare gear. New Hiram gear is on the way so that will be something to keep your eye on and may provide motivation to grind more mobs!
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Quote Originally Posted by xPariah View Post
    Take Occultism instead of Witchcraft. Rev is one of the best farming specs for a mage in my opinion. You have access to Absorb Life which does even less healing now but you can use other skills while it's going off (use it with crippling mire as well).

You'll have access to numerous AoE skills that will make mob farming easy on you even in welfare gear. New Hiram gear is on the way so that will be something to keep your eye on and may provide motivation to grind more mobs!
    Tnx, i'll try your variant)

+ Reply to Thread