+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: So Hiram gear at basic grade is on epherium celestriagrade or higher?

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    This is the sad reality. If they tripled the drop rate it would still be terrible and a huge grind... but at least you might actually see some progress. As of now I'm hours in and not one piece is actually usable yet.

I pretty much gave up.

Sooo my Humbility OPinionation prediction is bearing fruit. This was easy to see coming. Look at the ridiculous amounts of Mats Trion has always required once you are trying for even t-5 items, much less t-6 or t-7. Did you Really think this new gear - advertised to be very powerful - would be Easy to obtain?

Those who do not pay attention to Trions history will fall victim to it over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Sooo my Humbility OPinionation prediction is bearing fruit. This was easy to see coming. Look at the ridiculous amounts of Mats Trion has always required once you are trying for even t-5 items, much less t-6 or t-7. Did you Really think this new gear - advertised to be very powerful - would be Easy to obtain?

Those who do not pay attention to Trions history will fall victim to it over and over again.
    Yep, I've been posting about it since they introduced the system and then posted about the drops rates on the PTS after testing it out. The only peopel who can remotely make any progress with the system are people that can mass farm hundreds of mobs an hour because they need a stat stick. New players have no hope in using this system to gear up in any remotely reasonable amount of time. Maybe as well just do trade runs all day in safe zones and buy epherium, since it's better and tradable/upgradable as well as usable in erenor later if needed .
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7