+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So Hiram gear at basic grade is on epherium celestriagrade or higher?

Hybrid View

So Hiram gear at basic grade is on epherium celestriagrade or higher?

I don't get exactly the point what is crafting on Fresh Start Servers is used for when gear - simply dropped by grind mobs in auroria is stronger then epherium gear on celestrial grade?

We can make it without a risk or high costs to celestrial and its like epic epherium (while epherium has only 20% chance from divine)

Besides that, the stats on Hiram gear are awesome.

@Trion, are you sure that Hiram comes in the upcoming update? I mean, a basic drop is close to epherium ! divine ! and costs simply time to farm. Just a basic drop is awesome and better then a 1000 gold epherium piece ... ?! x)

epherium divine > hiram celestrial. Droprate for hiram is really low at Korea(10 min-1 item,info from Kooncoon). + it will be hard to roll correct stats at hiram. So hiram it is not so easy how you can think

Quote Originally Posted by Erivum View Post
    epherium divine > hiram celestrial. Droprate for hiram is really low at Korea(10 min-1 item,info from Kooncoon). + it will be hard to roll correct stats at hiram. So hiram it is not so easy how you can think
    you are wrong. Muzzy said Celestial is a bit worst then EPIC ! its over Divine!

Do good luck wasting sht tons of gold trying to get epic, and be over F2P grinders. Not to mention stat effects

Youve had a long time to get your ephirium gear ready to go, if youve been spending gold on meaningless things then its your own fault

Quote Originally Posted by dangup View Post
    you are wrong. Muzzy said Celestial is a bit worst then EPIC ! its over Divine!

Do good luck wasting sht tons of gold trying to get epic, and be over F2P grinders. Not to mention stat effects
    Ok but he's wrong. He's not factoring in that you can't temper it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erivum View Post
    this is wrong ^ , they literally said in the stream "hiram at celestrial is going to be BETTER then divine epherium and just SLIGHTLY under epic. so its closer to epic then it is divine. AT CELESTRIAL... op as hell

Quote Originally Posted by rubberundies View Post
    this is wrong ^ , they literally said in the stream "hiram at celestrial is going to be BETTER then divine epherium and just SLIGHTLY under epic. so its closer to epic then it is divine. AT CELESTRIAL... op as hell
    well, it is true that this is what they Said..........

but........

Its still gear on delphinat grade that simply drops by farming some minutes/hours with additonal awesome attributes

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    Its still gear on delphinat grade that simply drops by farming some minutes/hours with additonal awesome attributes
    it will take you 2-4 weeks to get a full set and probably not 100% the stats you want. crafted gear is instant.

I have a feeling this is going to be Fresh Start's version of the old Hasla. On Legacy probably just killing fields for those who have better gear. I plan on doing a video as soon as this gets to PTS, find the spawn locations, drop rates, XP granted, etc. I hope I'm wrong but ya, this feels like Hasla 2.0.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast