+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: So Hiram gear at basic grade is on epherium celestriagrade or higher?

no temper but you can reroll stats. Just relax fresh start server is time-gated content. They going to release soon Tier 2 hiram gear untill it go higher Tier similar to erenor I guess. We don't know maybe phase 4 the next expansion update going to release we can get free epherium and delphinad for just doing quest daily or raid event in Epherium city and Delphinad zone, then I guess those crafted gear now become a basic gear for everybody and Hiram awakening gear is a main gear for everybody, until the p2w gear become obsolete.

Who care about temper for off-hand / Stick stats hum?
    Hiram or whatever it's called will be BiS for those (+14.4% crit dmg & 5.1% crit rate, it's better than the current T7 bonus or if you don't care about the % rate, it's a bit worse)

Quote Originally Posted by Yasu View Post
    Who care about temper for off-hand / Stick stats hum?
    Hiram or whatever it's called will be BiS for those (+14.4% crit dmg & 5.1% crit rate, it's better than the current T7 bonus or if you don't care about the % rate, it's a bit worse)
    Yes, this is a great use for them. If you already have a divine or epic mainhand and a decent set of epherium armor then you can supplement with that one piece while also farming plebs that think this gear is catch up gear for people who didn't plan ahead. Should be a great time for whales and alt army players... every one else though, sorry about your luck and I hope you find a game that is actually fun.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Btw I wasn't talking about FS (I don't care about it to be honest). But even for legacy player they're great off-hand/stats sticks. I saw a lot of ppl with good main hand but low/mid off-hand/bow/instrument.

1-2 days to test a new content, b i b j o g

It's possible that the hiram gear will be expanded upon in the future, enabling the top tiers to be improved even further. This idea is very attractive to people like me, that hate regrading and being told to buy gear from swipers. This is the best thing to happen to the game, and it gives me hope. Everyone that is saying "hurr durr enjoy grinding for garbage gear that cant compete with my mythics bought from mmotrepreneurs" has no idea what is planned for it, and they are probably afraid. Don't be afraid, because it's possible that crafting will remain in the game, equal to hiram, but the only difference might be the tempering - a 15-18% stat difference over all - which is extremely fair. If you're too poor to go beyond celestial but you have to deal with leg and myth, you're looking at a stat difference of 50%. I still use homecoming/dungeon gear even though I have enough gold to buy a set of epic obsidian, but I don't because the pvp is ♥♥♥♥. Why bother with gear at all with such a large gap? Be a potato!

Quote Originally Posted by Triosta View Post
    It's possible that the hiram gear will be expanded upon in the future, enabling the top tiers to be improved even further. This idea is very attractive to people like me, that hate regrading and being told to buy gear from swipers. This is the best thing to happen to the game, and it gives me hope. Everyone that is saying "hurr durr enjoy grinding for garbage gear that cant compete with my mythics bought from mmotrepreneurs" has no idea what is planned for it, and they are probably afraid. Don't be afraid, because it's possible that crafting will remain in the game, equal to hiram, but the only difference might be the tempering - a 15-18% stat difference over all - which is extremely fair. If you're too poor to go beyond celestial but you have to deal with leg and myth, you're looking at a stat difference of 50%. I still use homecoming/dungeon gear even though I have enough gold to buy a set of epic obsidian, but I don't because the pvp is ♥♥♥♥. Why bother with gear at all with such a large gap? Be a potato!
    It's already been expanded in Korea, it remains behind at every step.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    It's already been expanded in Korea, it remains behind at every step.
    Excellent. They've set it up so that you can feed your crafted gear to it to boost it up to maximum. Gear fusion! And then it'll be easier to phase out crafting and replace the actual equips with crafting items to boost up your hiram instead! We're witnessing the death of obs and erenor, with the hiram master race taking its place. No more regrading!

Rejoice!

Quote Originally Posted by Triosta View Post
    Excellent. They've set it up so that you can feed your crafted gear to it to boost it up to maximum. Gear fusion! And then it'll be easier to phase out crafting and replace the actual equips with crafting items to boost up your hiram instead! We're witnessing the death of obs and erenor, with the hiram master race taking its place. No more regrading!

Rejoice!
    I'm confused. How is gear that takes forever to grind and always less stats going to replace better gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    I'm confused. How is gear that takes forever to grind and always less stats going to replace better gear?
    XLgames do not go by logic. Have faith.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast