+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: So Hiram gear at basic grade is on epherium celestriagrade or higher?

I don't own dungeon gear. I am as many others fully prepared for epherium and wondering if its worth to craft or just sell.

It feels so good to be an harambebull, our gear is equal epic eph and we will be getting updates further to be equal ayanad. Epherium is a meme, if you wasted gold on mats to do epherium, you still have time to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by dangup View Post
    you are wrong. Muzzy said Celestial is a bit worst then EPIC ! its over Divine!

Do good luck wasting sht tons of gold trying to get epic, and be over F2P grinders. Not to mention stat effects
    Ok but he's wrong. He's not factoring in that you can't temper it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erivum View Post
    epherium divine > hiram celestrial. Droprate for hiram is really low at Korea(10 min-1 item,info from Kooncoon). + it will be hard to roll correct stats at hiram. So hiram it is not so easy how you can think
    this is wrong ^ , they literally said in the stream "hiram at celestrial is going to be BETTER then divine epherium and just SLIGHTLY under epic. so its closer to epic then it is divine. AT CELESTRIAL... op as hell

New Player: Yo whatsup, I am new to archeage, heared its about crafting, farming, trading to prepare for new gear. I heared AA has an advanced open world housing and economy.

Awnser: Nah, u don't need that. Only contet to do is to farm Hiram gear at auroria. Its best slot and you also get enough gold and some honor from PvE mobs.

By the way, Hiram is better then Mistsong gear. Why is Serpentis still locked?

Thing that interest me the most is the fact that you can roll stats on classes of gear you wouldn't find anywhere else. So you can roll Intelligence or spirit on leather. You can roll agility and spirit on plate. Strength and agility on cloth. You can make some wonky combinations to fit those odd class types which currently don't have any gear supporting them. I always found it weird that celestial leather and higher grades give critical heal bonus but there is no leather armor with spirit.

If I'm not wrong, there was a spirit version of the Auroria leather gear.

And if you have lot of mana there's still Erenor

idk why everybidy get mad at GHA gear, i play mage and i decide to skip epherium or even this harambe gear i think i'll still use my divine / epic GHA cloth with full gems for 7set effect it does lots of damage especially for Plate player.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    By the way, Hiram is better then Mistsong gear. Why is Serpentis still locked?
    We get the Hiram Gear one month to early. In Korea it comes together with opening Serpentis... Dont ask why... XLGAMES decision maybe?
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

im going to go out on a limb and say that Hiram will be meta gear to aim for on Fresh Start for at least a couple of months. Even with low drop rates it is still worth getting, and there will be more tiers of it coming down the line like was the case with Obsidian so it is a good time investement. You can still work on your crafted gear on your free time to prepare yourself for when delphinad and ayanad come in in a couple of months
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Conviction West

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast