+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: So Hiram gear at basic grade is on epherium celestriagrade or higher?

When delph comes we get hiram t2 which is better then ayanad. So no reason go for delph...

Hiram Gear can be awaken too which we can go further from the celestrial as I understood. Thus, once it happens, Awaken Hiram Gear will be better than ayanad but a little lower than t7 obsidian still. In my opinion, this system will help everyone to gear up too. In addition, the hiram and mistsong items once enters to destruction, you can make destruction items into normal version again to regrade again from where you failed on its current regrade level as I understood. If I am wrong, adjust me^^.

My questions are

Same as Auroria, these Hiram gears will still provide passive effects too like increasing the range of insidious whisper etc. too ? thank you.

and when we will get this new gear system in AA NA&EU ? thank you.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    Same as Auroria, these Hiram gears will still provide passive effects too like increasing the range of insidious whisper etc. too ? thank you.

and when we will get this new gear system in AA NA&EU ? thank you.
    No, just regular stats.

This weeks patch, whenever that ends up happening.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    No, just regular stats.

This weeks patch, whenever that ends up happening.
    once this update comes, current 4.5 patch auroria gears will no longer drop from auroria anymore ? thank you.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

once this update comes, current 4.5 patch auroria gears will no longer drop from auroria anymore ? thank you.
    The auroria gear that gave bonuses to individual skills hasn't dropped since 4.5 launched.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Don't you guys remember what they said about the Dragons? EVERYONE can have one. And then it was .... Just do this and that and this and this. At which point, everyone realized that They, themselves, were Never going to be able to get a dragon.

This gear is coming out with this same seductive song. EVERYONE can get it, can regrade it by synthesis to Celestial, which is almost as good as Epic Epherium.

Here's the fine print ... In My HUmbilty Opionation - Gear drop rates will be scarce, when they do drop, odds are its a piece you don't want, judging by the mats required for other types of equipment the number of pieces needed to synthesize to the "next" grade will be HUGE, Raids - which I have heard planned - will be a nightmare Hoping you get a piece on a dice roll, and it will be abundant death and carnage.

The mobs are in PvP zones. You will be fighting reds (and purples) more than you will fight the mobs. This looks to me less like "christmas" for F2P, and more like designed constant PvP.

Have fun. I'm crafting epherium.

Quote Originally Posted by rubberundies View Post
    this is wrong ^ , they literally said in the stream "hiram at celestrial is going to be BETTER then divine epherium and just SLIGHTLY under epic. so its closer to epic then it is divine. AT CELESTRIAL... op as hell
    well, it is true that this is what they Said..........

but........

Hiram gear doesn't drop at all, I farmed for a long time and no drop still... increase the drop rate some really

Hiram gear doesn't drop at all, I farmed for a long time and no drop still... increase the drop rate some really
    This is the sad reality. If they tripled the drop rate it would still be terrible and a huge grind... but at least you might actually see some progress. As of now I'm hours in and not one piece is actually usable yet.

I pretty much gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    It is going to end up like the current cloaked illustrious drops in Auroria. Remember how it was touted as a 'gap closer' as replacement for the more useful lost garden pieces? How did that turn out? Nobody is putting those pieces on the market because it cost more to recloak these pieces for upgrading than to buy the pieces from NPC. New players have less options in the free market to start gearing. Farming those pieces for a full set is ridiculous due to the different combinations of pieces.

This will only be useful for the offhand weapons.

Illustrious was not sellable in the first place. Had to upgrade to Mag to make it tradeable or sellable. All the drops in DS did for you was save you 50 gold - IF it was something you actually wanted to upgrade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast