+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to upgrade Titan's Wings glider

Exclamation Unable to upgrade Titan's Wings glider

Unfortunately due to the NA\EU glider upgrade system anyone who enhanced their Basic Titan's Wings glider is now unable to craft them up to the new tier, Furious Titan's Wings. I am not sure how they expected people to not upgrade the Titan's Wings beforehand when the original boss was released in February 2017. The newest version just came out with 4.5 and delayed even further by a bug which prevented the easy mode Thunderwing Titan from being killed.

There has already been a few tickets submitted to Customer Support with no direct solution available apparently. Their stated solution is to contact XL to alter the crafting recipe to allow NA\EU to use the Enhanced version in the recipe. Is there any immediate solution to this issue as in taking the user's materials and providing them with the Furious Titan's Wings or manually reverting their Enhanced glider to allow the craft?

Ticket IDs:

i9wqeOm.jpgsKa9PiI.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Traaxus View Post
    Unfortunately due to the NA\EU glider upgrade system anyone who enhanced their Basic Titan's Wings glider is now unable to craft them up to the new tier, Furious Titan's Wings. I am not sure how they expected people to not upgrade the Titan's Wings beforehand when the original boss was released in February 2017. The newest version just came out with 4.5 and delayed even further by a bug which prevented the easy mode Thunderwing Titan from being killed.

There has already been a few tickets submitted to Customer Support with no direct solution available apparently. Their stated solution is to contact XL to alter the crafting recipe to allow NA\EU to use the Enhanced version in the recipe. Is there any immediate solution to this issue as in taking the user's materials and providing them with the Furious Titan's Wings or manually reverting their Enhanced glider to allow the craft?

Ticket IDs:

Attachment 20436Attachment 20437
    A quick solution I heard was GMs giving people the original glider and removing the upgraded one. Wouldn’t that be a simple fix until they add in the new recipes?
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

My ticket 1089261 has been closed and marked "Resolved" as of May 20th without the issue actually being resolved. I would like to assume that this glider issue and the Crest trade pack issue went to XL about the same time since they were reported within days of each other. It seems the crest trade pack is getting fix with the next maintenance, but those of us with the glider issue are still left wanting.

This was part of the last communication in my ticket "It will require the development team to discuss the issue with XL directly in order to resolve this issue, though it is certainly possible that they will provide a fix (permanent or stop-gap) that will allow the issue to be resolved without waiting for the recipe to be updated."

Also seeing how the crest trade pack was already resolved I would like to hope that the resolution (temporary or permanent) would be coming down the line for this issue as well.

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    This bug will be fixed in the near future. I'm unsure as to how that fix will affect those already affected by the issue because we haven't received that fix yet. We'll have to assess the state of those players post-fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This bug will be fixed in the near future. I'm unsure as to how that fix will affect those already affected by the issue because we haven't received that fix yet. We'll have to assess the state of those players post-fix.
    What is keeping support from resolving the issues of the currently affected players? It seems very simple to those affected on what needs to be done to solve the problem (the solution Trion provided for the broken Crimson Lightning quest could also be used to solve this problem easily).

If there is a deeper technical reason can we please know? This seems like a major slap to the face to the people that took the time to not only kill the regular Thunderwing Titan but also kill the Furious Titan which only a few groups on both NA and EU are able to complete. Not mention that people that purchased the glider after knowing this bug are able to obtain the (insanely) powerful mage version of this glider. Many people were planning on being the First NA/EU to get this glider but got shafted because they weren’t able to craft it.

Serious Mistake by support. Easy solution, completely screwed over extremely dedicated players.
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

What is the eta on this? 4.5 has been live now for over 2 months...
    For the 1st month TWT was bugged and we could not even kill the boss and the glider upgrade recipe still hasn't been fixed 2 months and counting.

You should alt least allow support to give the player a basic version of the glider so we can use the existing recipe...
    how can something like this go on without a fix for so long?

The TWT glider doesn't cost credits like the crest trade packs so those were made priority instead. It really is a simple solution for the those of us that have tier 1 gliders and the materials just to swap out for the basic version, but you know they are going to mill around on it for a few months while we all sit in a purgatory of no response.

Still no response to this bug? this patch dint fix the glider upgrade either...

Willing to pay credits to get a fix for this....

+ Reply to Thread