+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: limiting the value that cash itens can be sold for gold

It doesn't take two hours a day to make enough to pay for your account with a cross region alt, at most it's about 20 minutes. That 20 minutes you can log in to both regions at the same time. That way you can do your boring daily stuff on your main while your cross region alt is processing/crafting stuff to list on the AH. If you know what you are going to craft each day it should be well under 10 minutes.

If APEX are put on the general merchant then why would anyone ever pay Trion 10 bucks for one, since it seems like what you are really asking for is APEX that is purchasable under market value.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

"under market value" makes me laugh . I have been here since day 1. I have seen Apex go from 300 gold to now well over 1500 and climbing. I have kept my mouth shut through 2 server merges and a lot of other, I believe, poor decisions on Trion's part. You can try to call it what you want , cause as I said in my previous post. You are entitled to your opinion but mine is there needs to be a cap on the price of Apex period. List on the general merchant would be one way and in my mind the simplest way to do it. AS for why would someone pay 10 buck for one and list it, for the same reason they always have. to sell them on the auctioneer. But in this case for hopefully less than you could buy them from a general merchant and as I said just like hereafter stone, why does one bother to make and sell them when you can buy them on the merchant? cause there is still profit in them selling them for slightly less than the merchant. And just an FYI , I am not saying lets put them on a merchant for 100 gold, there is however a "fair market value" so whatever that number is take it add 10% and let players decide if they want to sell for the "fair price" or continue to inflate it till the game is no more.

You still can't deny that people are buying them at the current price. The AH history window doesn't show what items are listed, only what items are sold. The very second there is a cap on APEX that is set lower than what people are willing to buy for 10 bucks of real money is the second that Trion loses the revenue stream from APEX.

The game is dying for hundreds of reasons. Whales leaving and less APEX being listed is just a symptom, not a cause.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I don't know, I'm subscribed so haven't yet had the interest in buying apex. However if I did want to spend my hard earned real life cash to buy something just to sell it in a games auction house then I should definitely be able to sell it for as much or as little as I wanted. A months worth of subcription time is not an outrageous price considering the game can be downloaded and played for free. So the next time your at the local gas station getting ready to buy some snacks just think of all the in game work you would have to do to earn that apex item you Allways wanted, lol...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3