+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: limiting the value that cash itens can be sold for gold

Post limiting the value that cash itens can be sold for gold

Help me scatter it until Trion takes it seriously, "limiting the value that cash items can be sold for gold."

Example: APEX would have a maximum limit of 800g to be sold in the auction.

the current values of the cash are surreal, for who will start to play now.
    ılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı ..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıl lıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıl lı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı. ıllı

┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
    CHAOSHERO🌍
    ┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴

【ツ】Sons of Valhalla

Why do you hate the free market?

If you think APEX are way too overpriced... why are you not buying them for cash and selling them?
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I'm not doing this for myself, but because I love Archeage, I know that new players are needed for AA to have a long life, and if it stays that way, there's no way for new players to get their F2P patron.
    ılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı ..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıl lıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıl lı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı. ıllı

CHAOSHERO🌍

【ツ】Sons of Valhalla

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoshero View Post
    I'm not doing this for myself, but because I love Archeage, I know that new players are needed for AA to have a long life, and if it stays that way, there's no way for new players to get their F2P patron.
    On legacy it takes somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-3 weeks to get patron. You can do it in just about a week on fresh start in most cases if you understand how to make money.

After you have patron if you use both regions and needed 1000g per 30 days on the fresh start servers that means you only need to spend 0.58 silver per labor to accomplish that. That's not even including your dailies, vocation, honor, or loyalty.

This is probably the easiest game out there to play for free with patron benefits.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

you're talking about new players going to play just to keep their Patron, it sounds like a lot of fun.

CHAOSHERO🌍

【ツ】Sons of Valhalla

Just make it so you can't trade apex and instead you have to buy it with gold off the marketplace for a set price. "Bind on pickup" that way even if people wanted to pay for it on the site they can, if they wanted to buy an apex on a different account they can trade gold and get patron that way but it stops the prices of them from selling on and skyrocketing them in the Ah.

Quote Originally Posted by blazewip23 View Post
    Just make it so you can't trade apex and instead you have to buy it with gold off the marketplace for a set price. "Bind on pickup" that way even if people wanted to pay for it on the site they can, if they wanted to buy an apex on a different account they can trade gold and get patron that way but it stops the prices of them from selling on and skyrocketing them in the Ah.
    Why would anyone ever buy APEX at that point? The entire purpose of APEX is to buy progress off of other players. No one who is even remotely understands grade school math would buy APEX for their own consumption, they are by far the worst way to get credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Why would anyone ever buy APEX at that point? The entire purpose of APEX is to buy progress off of other players. No one who is even remotely understands grade school math would buy APEX for their own consumption, they are by far the worst way to get credits.
    Is there a new way to earn credits besides APEX or $$$?

I think he means work and buy said patron with less time put in.

No he isn't, because the person he's replying to offers the idea of still being able to buy apex with real money. He said people don't need APEX at that point. What point if you can just buy it? And the idea of the person he's replying to is a good one, as it makes everyone happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast