+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huge nation in Shatigon is free farming our server

Huge nation in Shatigon is free farming our server

We nuia and haranya became pirate to fight this nation but we failed. We did what we could to fight the huge zerg nation called "PVE" but we failed due to our number. This nation doesn't want pvp and it is recruiting every geared player to avoid pvp. Many players in our server like to free farm so they join this nation and leave our resistance hopeless. This nation has being free farming shatigon for more than 2 years recruiting most of geared player and making quit people that want a more pvp balanced server because we must fight 1 vs 3 everytime we fight them. We are united pirates, we were the resistance, we were the last hope of shatigon but we failed.

Quote Originally Posted by zamba View Post
    We nuia and haranya became pirate to fight this nation but we failed. We did what we could to fight the huge zerg nation called "PVE" but we failed due to our number. This nation doesn't want pvp and it is recruiting every geared player to avoid pvp. Many players in our server like to free farm so they join this nation and leave our resistance hopeless. This nation has being free farming shatigon for more than 2 years recruiting most of geared player and making quit people that want a more pvp balanced server because we must fight 1 vs 3 everytime we fight them. We are united pirates, we were the resistance, we were the last hope of shatigon but we failed.
    Sorry to hear that, Zamba. You fought the good fight.

Perhaps you will feel better that such behavior isn't just restricted to ArcheAge.

Empathy needed in MMO design process

It is also my hope that both XL Games and Trion doesn't use this article to justify their game mechanics and design.

We can be better.

a merge wont fix this as you can see is the system that is broken. Before Nations AA was way more balanced and even when some guilds were trying to free farm some bosses they had a decent opposition. Now most geared player join the nation to free farm everything and the rest quit. Honestly this game is dying and xl is just watching without doing anything. Sadly I'm just waiting for ashes of creation to quit AA after so many years of fun playing this game. I love this game but the lack of response to the main problems in AA by XLand the lack of new content is just killing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Zamba. You fought the good fight.

Perhaps you will feel better that such behavior isn't just restricted to ArcheAge.

Empathy needed in MMO design process

It is also my hope that both XL Games and Trion doesn't use this article to justify their game mechanics and design.

We can be better.
    What an absolutely horribly written article.

Selfishness and greed rule in game interactions just like they rule real world interactions. It's called human nature.

PvP communities kill PvP games. ArcheAge will not be an exception.
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Venture> - Reckoning (East)

What's the difference between Sedura and Looney's dad?
    ...Sedura comes out of stealth every 45 seconds.

Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

Pretty sure I posted about this for Kraken server lil over 10 days ago...

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-Events/page22

+ Reply to Thread