+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: Double Honor Event and Trion logic behind it

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6

    Double Honor Event and Trion logic behind it

    So we are allowed to make as many accounts as we wish as long as we play on them manually all is fine in this game. Broken mechanic, but it seems it's not true at all. Sometimes you get punished for it with no clear explanation why it happened.

    Long story short, you can earn around 80k Honor with your account if you go to all 9 zones and finish quests that gives Honor as reward for killing monsters in each zone. I finished doing that yesterday on NA and got a bit less then 800k honor, decided to sell it but I was manually banned for 24h from the GM called Taakaze for it. He told me I was abusing Game Mechanics? Can you explain how is abusing game mechanics if you log your alts and go finish quests in each zone 1 by 1 and killing mobs against your rules? I had 1 raid for like 15h on NA, did all Honor Kill Quest for all zones 2 times, each time I used 5 accounts to do it, since PC can't handle 10 of them logged at the same time. Most of you probably ended in that raid also.

    So how is it ok to get banned for this? Isn't this just GM abusing their power on players?
    My characters didn't kill themselfs to farm honor to abuse some game mechanic like some players are doing, you can check, non of my characters got more then 5 kills, since they are freaking alts. Non of them got more then 1k Honor threw PvP, they only got their Honor threw Kill Quests in past 24h during double honor event.

    GJ Trion, good time to do staff like this, it's not like gazilion other potential good games are coming out during this time of the year.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,107
    sounds like you don't swipe enough.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,577
    Great more alt threads, I wish they would just remove patron gold already.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    844
    Oh...is that why there were more low GS PN characters popping up the last few weeks? :lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by RyukDrugi View Post
    So we are allowed to make as many accounts as we wish as long as we play on them manually all is fine in this game. Broken mechanic, but it seems it's not true at all. Sometimes you get punished for it with no clear explanation why it happened.

    Long story short, you can earn around 80k Honor with your account if you go to all 9 zones and finish quests that gives Honor as reward for killing monsters in each zone. I finished doing that yesterday on NA and got a bit less then 800k honor, decided to sell it but I was manually banned for 24h from the GM called Taakaze for it. He told me I was abusing Game Mechanics? Can you explain how is abusing game mechanics if you log your alts and go finish quests in each zone 1 by 1 and killing mobs against your rules? I had 1 raid for like 15h on NA, did all Honor Kill Quest for all zones 2 times, each time I used 5 accounts to do it, since PC can't handle 10 of them logged at the same time. Most of you probably ended in that raid also.

    So how is it ok to get banned for this? Isn't this just GM abusing their power on players?
    My characters didn't kill themselfs to farm honor to abuse some game mechanic like some players are doing, you can check, non of my characters got more then 5 kills, since they are freaking alts. Non of them got more then 1k Honor threw PvP, they only got their Honor threw Kill Quests in past 24h during double honor event.

    GJ Trion, good time to do staff like this, it's not like gazilion other potential good games are coming out during this time of the year.
    I explained to the support the problem concerning the quests of honor aiming to kill monsters in certain specific zone.
    When there is an event doubling the number of honor, these quests instead of giving the reward multiplied by two, gives twice the reward multiplied by two.

    Exemple :

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinki View Post
    I explained to the support the problem concerning the quests of honor aiming to kill monsters in certain specific zone.
    When there is an event doubling the number of honor, these quests instead of giving the reward multiplied by two, gives twice the reward multiplied by two.

    Exemple :
    This doesnt explain why I got banned? If this is abuse they meant, how come servers are not completly empty right now? I don't think there is not even 1% of population who didn't do these quests during Honor Event... We should be having empty servers now if people are getting banned for doing them....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by RyukDrugi View Post
    This doesnt explain why I got banned? If this is abuse they meant, how come servers are not completly empty right now? I don't think there is not even 1% of population who didn't do these quests during Honor Event... We should be having empty servers now if people are getting banned for doing them....
    Maybe other people didn't rush alts specifically to abuse an exploit... or maybe it's not even related at all. We will never know.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Maybe other people didn't rush alts specifically to abuse an exploit... or maybe it's not even related at all. We will never know.
    Do you even know the meaning of the word exploit? He did the quests that gave honor and w/ the event it was double honor, everything working exactly as intended, and he still got hammered w/ it.

    Like someone said above, you probably didnt swipe enough.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Salphiragod View Post
    Do you even know the meaning of the word exploit? He did the quests that gave honor and w/ the event it was double honor, everything working exactly as intended, and he still got hammered w/ it.

    Like someone said above, you probably didnt swipe enough.
    Yes, it's abusing an error in design for advantages. Kind of like mass spamming alts as soon as you see that something is broken and giving double the currency rather than reporting it.

    Same as you are allowed to make alts, but if you keep making them just to get gilda to sleep in the demo beds to get labor and then keep deleting your alts has historically lead to bans too.

    Also, we don't even know if this was even the reason the OP was banned anyway. Seems unlikely considering how many alts people are running these days.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6
    This is getting worse and worse, now only my main account is unbanned while other 9 are still banned. I got error 2025 which is basicly IP blacklisted and can't even log back in on main anymore.

    Sad part is when I opened mail to complain about that Error i got answer in less then 5min and they already fixed it. Now you gotta wonder, how in the world they support works. Some you need to wait for days/weeks and not get answer, but some you get answer INCLUDING ACTUAL FIX for you problem in less then 5min.

    Hmmmmm don't know should I laugh or cry here seriously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts