+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 79

Thread: Double Honor Event and Trion logic behind it

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by kiroshin View Post
    How about the figurehead CD trick? Using it on levi? Dont you think thats a bit more serious than banning alts for doing quests?
    I do. Trion doesn't.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinki View Post
    I explained to the support the problem concerning the quests of honor aiming to kill monsters in certain specific zone.
    When there is an event doubling the number of honor, these quests instead of giving the reward multiplied by two, gives twice the reward multiplied by two.

    Exemple :
    Actually, they have been giving the "twice" award from the start. I ran my zones before they announced the event so I could get my thunder dash. I noticed when I turned in the 1000 that I got 2000. I sent a ticket up just to cover my butt and let them know about it, and then checked what I got from the next zones.

    All the zones standardly gave out twice as much as the honor guy said it would.

    So, doubling event was accurate when it gave 4000 for killing 200.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekel View Post
    Let me be perfectly clear here. No they were not bots. The wording is false, bot implies using a 3rd party AI or a macro. Yes follow was used but so what people use that for cart trains, follow command as an ingame script and perfectly legal.
    If what I did was abusing the quest so was everyone else. The raids happened day and night for those quests and all of those raids were not lacking alts doing the same thing. Explain me this, why isn't the server a ghost town right now? Obviously I caught a gripe with a GM with a vendetta against my 10 alts. My main wasn't permaed as he only got a suspension.

    Again this doesn't make sense because I was clearing the mobs with an alt while the main was sitting at the quest giver (on NA).

    Your argument lies entirely on "spirit of the game" what exactly does that mean? Is it legal or not to have alts?

    Because you were Not participating in the quest, and the alts were sucking up honor as if they were. Standing in an area, literally doing nothing to actually help complete the quest, is no basis for righteous indignation. If an alt was Not actually fighting and killing the monsters, as the quest Requires, then the alts do Not deserve any honor.

    In total - 10 alts, 80,000 honor apiece - That's 800,000 honor for literally doing nothing? You want us to feel bad for you because the GM recognizing this decided it was just wrong?

    I think he/she should get a raise.

    I have 4 accounts, my main and 3 others. I do Not multi-box at all. If you were to tell me that you took each of the alts, one at a time, and did all the raids, I can see your point. As soon as you have 'tag along and do nothing' alts, they do Not deserve Anything.

    Its Not the Alts that you are abusing. What you are abusing are the Raid Rules.

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekel View Post
    So ban the entire server, if I'm guilty so is everyone else.
    Not me. I didn't even do the honor raids with my alts. Just joined a couple to finish zones i had not completed.

    8)

  5. #55
    Senior Member JemandLeNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ProphEzi
    Posts
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    I didn't even do the honor raids with my alts.
    Then clearly it has nothing to do with you either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

    Jamile
    Healer
    WTB merges

  6. #56
    Senior Member Meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,038
    Quote Originally Posted by kiroshin View Post
    How about the figurehead CD trick? Using it on levi? Dont you think thats a bit more serious than banning alts for doing quests?
    Yeah, but most of the ones doing that are massive swipers. That makes it ok.
    Swipe. Hack. Exploit.

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    Yeah, but most of the ones doing that are massive swipers. That makes it ok.
    Swipe. Hack. Exploit.
    This seems to be the case if you read Trions actions instead of their words.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Because you were Not participating in the quest, and the alts were sucking up honor as if they were. Standing in an area, literally doing nothing to actually help complete the quest, is no basis for righteous indignation. If an alt was Not actually fighting and killing the monsters, as the quest Requires, then the alts do Not deserve any honor.

    In total - 10 alts, 80,000 honor apiece - That's 800,000 honor for literally doing nothing? You want us to feel bad for you because the GM recognizing this decided it was just wrong?

    I think he/she should get a raise.

    I have 4 accounts, my main and 3 others. I do Not multi-box at all. If you were to tell me that you took each of the alts, one at a time, and did all the raids, I can see your point. As soon as you have 'tag along and do nothing' alts, they do Not deserve Anything.

    Its Not the Alts that you are abusing. What you are abusing are the Raid Rules.
    Doing nothing? My main was active killing mobs, Raids were advertised on Nation Chat "Alts welcome as long main is killing mobs". Absolute nonsense you're talking here. Nothing u say here can even begin to justify this ban other than "you grinded too much". This is why my main is unbanned and my alts are kept locked crippling me further and further. Because this what trion does they cripple their players during perceived infractions. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ u don't multibox.

    Ban anyone anywhere who abused the raid rules of a CR and afked.

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    You skipped everything I said and threw me with a 1st grader answer, a generalization at best. That is not what happened dude

    You think a sub server is more absurd than fresh starts every year? lol



    You are the one crying buddy, you brought this to the forum, not me.



    For the massive honor during events it will still be abused, that's why you here ain't it?

    Tons of roaches + honor event + spam quest = totally legit gameplay *thumbs up*
    I'd argue ur answer is at best a kindergarden level. MUHHHhh ALTS RUIN GAME.

    No I don't think sub server is more absurd than fresh start server every year. I said sub server as a fix to alts is absurd.

    My accounts are banned, what is your excuse for constantly whining over alts?

    Actually yes. Just like cart trains are allowed, family quest with alts, leveling ur guild.

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekel View Post
    I said sub server as a fix to alts is absurd.
    Indeed. MonolithD for some reasons believes that the moment subs exist that no one will make cross region alts or pay for more accounts because suddenly everyone will play fair and no one would ever think of buying gold . . . It's pure fantasy.

    Subs would indeed stop casual players from being able to use alts to try to catch up, but it would do nothing to slow the hardcores from getting way ahead.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts