+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79

Thread: Double Honor Event and Trion logic behind it

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Your kind had a significant role in it. The gear gap, inflation and how unwelcoming this game is right now to new players is because of your stupid alt's



    You spoke of the "300 euro's spent" as if you have any role in it, you don't. It would be sold regardless if your bandwagon of roaches are there or not.
    As it stands alts are allowed, multiboxing as well as long as I don't use 3rd party software which I don't.
    Ask yourself does Trion care from where the 300 dollars comes from? The economy of the game depends on the alts, they make everything accessible to the low end player, they are essentially the middle class of this economy. The poor non alt players wouldn't be able to buy anything if alts didn't exist as everything would be overpriced but hey at least the apex would be cheap, lmao. It still is....

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    455
    Quadro Honor Event is OP. 100% FS enjoyed it, so ban all players now for broken quest's, that give honor x 2 double time.
    8 zones x 8k Honor = 64k honor / Alt

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Quadro Honor Event is OP. 100% FS enjoyed it, so ban all players now for broken quest's, that give honor x 2 double time.
    8 zones x 8k Honor = 64k honor / Alt
    Its 9 zones.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Your kind had a significant role in it. The gear gap, inflation and how unwelcoming this game is right now to new players is because of your stupid alt's



    You spoke of the "300 euro's spent" as if you have any role in it, you don't. It would be sold regardless if your bandwagon of roaches are there or not.
    You don't understand the nature of trade. I traded 350 gold for an apex, he traded 10$ for an apex essentially giving me 10$ for 350g. That's my money now. I pay for the 300$ subscription. The value is traded for and is mine now.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekel View Post
    As it stands alts are allowed, multiboxing as well as long as I don't use 3rd party software which I don't.
    Ask yourself does Trion care from where the 300 dollars comes from? The economy of the game depends on the alts, they make everything accessible to the low end player, they are essentially the middle class of this economy. The poor non alt players wouldn't be able to buy anything if alts didn't exist as everything would be overpriced but hey at least the apex would be cheap, lmao. It still is....
    That is incorrect. The economy depends on labor and proficiency, which altage destroyed, since you are all one man shows.

    Alts are not the middle class of this economy, they are the ONLY economy. There is no new players, I bet you all those "new players" you see are someone's alt, or an alt of that alt, or maybe an alt of that alt, who even knows anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Shekel View Post
    You don't understand the nature of trade. I traded 350 gold for an apex, he traded 10$ for an apex essentially giving me 10$ for 350g. That's my money now. I pay for the 300$ subscription. The value is traded for and is mine now.
    Indirectly.

    You buy it because you NEED it, there is plenty in line to buy apex. If you quit today, there is someone buying that same apex tomorrow. In other words, you are not needed. Your "contribution" falls on deaf ears.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    That is incorrect. The economy depends on labor and proficiency, which altage destroyed, since you are all one man shows.

    Alts are not the middle class of this economy, they are the ONLY economy. There is no new players, I bet you all those "new players" you see are someone's alt, or an alt of that alt, or maybe an alt of that alt, who even knows anymore



    Indirectly.

    You buy it because you NEED it, there is plenty in line to buy apex. If you quit today, there is someone buying that same apex tomorrow. In other words, you are not needed. Your "contribution" falls on deaf ears.
    If I quit the demand would reduce. The alts I've made would stop generating labor/resources that this game desperately needs. Now imagine this on a server scale, remove alts. Farms get removed, labor, prof, basic resources skyrocket. Suddenly people are trading 100 lumber for an apex. Non alt poor players can't afford a clipper. Only income becomes larceny and the two farms you have. Archeum plummets. Charcoal skyrockets in price and at the end of the day you're stuck in the same position as before. Gear is no cheaper, the whale gets the same amount of gold from an apex since rng boxes and credit goodies are reintroduced into the game as well as OP charms.

    You clearly don't understand the economy of this game. At least this way a f2p player has a chance to compete with those armed with credit card.

    You say new players, the new players are people in arcane GHA or unique quest gear stumbling around in hybrid classes, they have no clue where to even begin in this game. Its an MMO with endless possibilities but it seems the only way to have fun in 2-3 months is to forget about the first month and just grind your butt off.



    Yes I buy it because I need it, there's always a demand for an apex. Remove alts u reduce demand on apex but you increase demand on resources. The value is still traded for and its essentially mine. I really don't care for your rationalizations on disputing the legitimacy of my value. Its in my inventory and its as if I paid 10$ for it.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    That is incorrect. The economy depends on labor and proficiency, which altage destroyed, since you are all one man shows.

    Alts are not the middle class of this economy, they are the ONLY economy. There is no new players, I bet you all those "new players" you see are someone's alt, or an alt of that alt, or maybe an alt of that alt, who even knows anymore



    Indirectly.

    You buy it because you NEED it, there is plenty in line to buy apex. If you quit today, there is someone buying that same apex tomorrow. In other words, you are not needed. Your "contribution" falls on deaf ears.
    LMAO Trion gets 10$, I get an apex, the whale gets 350g.

    Ban trino for RMT

  8. #38
    Did they remove your honor? If not, who cares? Honestly, you got reported for having AFK people at the turn in spot farming and although technically not illegal it's not in the spirit of what was intended.

    They need to clarify their bot policy but they won't, so unless you got stripped of honor honestly...I'd draw no more attention to this and simply laugh your way to the bank.
    GM <Unforgiven>

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeliiq View Post
    Did they remove your honor? If not, who cares? Honestly, you got reported for having AFK people at the turn in spot farming and although technically not illegal it's not in the spirit of what was intended.

    They need to clarify their bot policy but they won't, so unless you got stripped of honor honestly...I'd draw no more attention to this and simply laugh your way to the bank.
    The honor was not stripped from the main no, however I lost 300+ loyalty, about 8k gold and I won't be able to get an bound resplandant scroll or the login badge at the end of the month. Whatever I earned, I lost trough this 3-4 day ban.

    Edit: no they were not bots and I wasn't botting.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekel View Post
    The honor was not stripped from the main no, however I lost 300+ loyalty, about 8k gold and I won't be able to get an bound resplandant scroll or the login badge at the end of the month. Whatever I earned, I lost trough this 3-4 day ban.

    Edit: no they were not bots and I wasn't botting.
    You said in a previous post you had 1 person doing the quest and the other 4 at the turn in...and once again I said that this per trion is not technically against the rules just the spirit of it.

    You didn't break the official rules as you weren't using any 3rd party program to control 5 toons simultaneously but you were abusing an in game system to generate 4x's the amount of honor you should have been able to generate. (Or else you likely would have been perma-banned).

    The idea that simply putting a bot on follow or as you stated AFK at the turn in guy and completing quests with a main is right/wrong isn't really the question because by the TOS its clearly not.

    So your argument is a letter of the law interpretation of the TOS and trions suspension of your accounts as mentioned was more a spirit of the law interpretation.

    But just to be clear the TOS gives them a lot of flexibility interpreting it in anyway they want.
    GM <Unforgiven>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts