+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Honor Event and Trion logic behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Whats funny its that when the main guilds were all competing with each other to get highest naval rank arena's and were loading into naval arena with lots of alts, that would take over all the other boats in the game and keep them from participating, forcing them to sit there and wait for the match to end, Trion did nothing at all. They were informed, all they had to do was have a GM que for the day and they would have seen it all, but Muzzy said its 'to hard to enforce and we need to wait for XL to fix it'.

Yet they will police someone doing a quest with alts. How is a 5 wagon alt hauler train different than doing honor quests with alts? How is alts doing the new kraken quest any different?
    I wonder the same question. How was no one banned during the double vocation event with alt families doing the family quests? Its the same thing right?
    I don't get the logic behind this and I'm still stupefied why do our mains only received a 24h suspension (patron paid with rl money) and our alts ate a perma (patron paid with in-game apex)

Quote Originally Posted by Efthimios View Post
    your alt accounts are all f2p accounts. they have a history of banning people (their alts) if they have a large number of f2p alts being used in such a manner (to make large amounts of gold). it's one of those "not in the spirit of the game" things. but if you pay for patron it's somehow "in the spirit".
    Not that it's seems like they do that but that makes sense to me because you are actually contributing to the game instead of leeching as much you can.

I maked honor quests for main character only. It is avarice in TS situation. I think before that it is russians always "hungry to free cheese". Not only?

Quote Originally Posted by Shekel View Post
    Then the entire server should be banned. Everyone and their mothers did this quest and brought alts with them for extra honor gain.
    This is not infinite labor generation with beds. This was a finite event with finite amount of honor you can gain from it and we did stay awake for 2 days trying to finish all these quests with all the alts we had at our disposal and you can't just print alts at the moment notice since you need lvl30 for these quests. All our alts were lvl50 well into the event and as I said, NO reason why this should be called an exploit.

https://imgur.com/a/tS6XXBO

Here's the reason, everything Ryuk and me said is true as I have no reason to lie and our mains already are unbanned. However the issue lies with our alts eating a perma instead of a 24h ban as the mains which makes no sense to me.
    most people have like 2-3 alts, not 10+. so obviously there is a line to cross for them.

your problem was that you advertised that you were selling large amounts of honor (should have sold it in smaller amounts over time) and were unlucky enough that a GM was actually on to see it (or maybe someone reported you? idk). if you farmed the honor just for yourself so you could gem a main, they most likely would not have known.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Not that it's seems like they do that but that makes sense to me because you are actually contributing to the game instead of leeching as much you can.
    i've played with multiple people over the years that have had this happen to them.

i've played with multiple people over the years that have had this happen to them.
    He says, she says.

I take comments like that with a grain of salt if it comes from the internet, but like i said it in anyway make sense to me if it is the case.

most people have like 2-3 alts, not 10+. so obviously there is a line to cross for them.
    No there is none, I would like you to see Best Korea and tell me about that line.

That is the problem. And it is because it's all free cheese

your problem was that you advertised that you were selling large amounts of honor (should have sold it in smaller amounts over time) and were unlucky enough that a GM was actually on to see it (or maybe someone reported you? idk). if you farmed the honor just for yourself so you could gem a main, they most likely would not have known.
    Hindsight. Yes some people play with 2-3 accounts and I play with 10. I'm allowed to play with 10. They are all patroned with stipend on top and I don't hear trion complaining over the money going into those characters I have. It takes 30 apexes to renew a month on all of them about 300 euros worth of money going into their pockets and if not from me then from someone else who bought those apexes.

I did this on EU sold some honor as I didn't need it and the moment I did it on NA and tried to sell it for the purpose of repatroning my accounts I was banned. Maybe I was unlucky, maybe not. But this honor was gained the same way everyone else gained this honor during the event I didn't leech off of raids, I actively participated with occultism aoe, sorcery and songcraft even tho my alts on NA only had 1.5k gs. They were all lvl50 as they were not newly created. You can't just print accounts for this event as you need lvl30. By the time u get all the alts to lvl30 the event is over.

Hindsight. Yes some people play with 2-3 accounts and I play with 10. I'm allowed to play with 10. They are all patroned with stipend on top and I don't hear trion complaining over the money going into those characters I have. It takes 30 apexes to renew a month on all of them about 300 euros worth of money going into their pockets and if not from me then from someone else who bought those apexes.
    If you paid that 300 euro's a month to them, would be a different story.

Just as you have said, if you don't buy them someone else does - don't fool yourself you are actually doing anything for the game with that concept, because all your doing is freeloading and destroying the game will you are at it *thumbs up*

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    If you paid that 300 euro's a month to them, would be a different story.

Just as you have said, if you don't buy them someone else does - don't fool yourself you are actually doing anything for the game with that concept, because all your doing is freeloading and destroying the game will you are at it *thumbs up*
    muh destruction of game. Oh please the whales dish out ton of apexes every day, they can and they do. Buuut no, I'm the one who is bringing the downfall of the game.
    Its been like this since day 1 of this game.

Legit are you shaming me for being a f2p player in a f2p game?

I'm the one who is bringing the downfall of the game.
    Your kind had a significant role in it. The gear gap, inflation and how unwelcoming this game is right now to new players is because of your stupid alt's

Legit are you shaming me for being a f2p player in a f2p game?
    You spoke of the "300 euro's spent" as if you have any role in it, you don't. It would be sold regardless if your bandwagon of roaches are there or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast