+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open Crafting Houses

Open Crafting Houses

Realize this is a competitive PVP game, and having open crafting houses does not benefit any guild on this server except those that are not willing to put the work in.

Not sure if this is a complaint about public crafting houses or a question if there are public crafting houses. If it is the former rather than the latter and referring to armorer's houses... I'm sure a lot of the people with public armorer's houses plan on taking them off public when phase 2 hits. Like I have an armorer's manor in Rokhala that is currently public, but before the patch hits Thursday, I'm switching it to guild only so that I know the only people able to tier up their gear on it are friendlies. I had it open for a while because you can't do anything but fast process materials on the armorer's house in the current phase, so it seemed like a nice courtesy for my neighbors.
    Lovey : Nui | West ʕงᴥʔง

O no i will have to craft my gear up from mag and not at your house. My feelings

If you consider someone pvp relevant competition, who is incapable of getting access to houses needed for their gear, or deal with the downside of not having that..

then you probably aren't pvp relevant yourself.

I don't get your point, who cares?
    Public armor house in Rokhala beside the community center, and it’s staying public.

+ Reply to Thread