+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Charcoal issue gets even worse?

Charcoal issue gets even worse?

patch notes:

Reduced the Charcoal Stabilizer gain for turning in cargo at Golden Ruins. Both Nuian and Haranyan cargo now only offers 24 Charcoal (down from 30.)

Where did you see this?

Seems it's true. That's got to be one of the most idiotic changes they've made yet. Why bother ever taking cargo to auroria now?
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Looks like they've changed the peace and war times for DS and GR yet again...maybe that has something to do with it? Still...

Oh...looks like it takes 20 Labor for Item Synthesis now. That's gonna be exciting. 100k Labor for anyone without their Erenor cloak already maxed I guess, as apparently the Gold cost wasn't enough.... Oh, and the synthesis for gear.... It's a pretty good joke. I think next patch we're going to get lunagems mats increased or maybe gear made harder, because you know, so easy to catch up.

The beatings will continue till morale improves.

The community keeps whining about how gear progression has been broken by lack of charcoal. Those petulant nerds...

We'll fix it by nerfing charcoal drops. No players, no whining.

Next step is to triple charcoal costs and add charcoal to the recipe for tax certs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    The beatings will continue till morale improves.

The community keeps whining about how gear progression has been broken by lack of charcoal. Those petulant nerds...

We'll fix it by nerfing charcoal drops. No players, no whining.

Next step is to triple charcoal costs and add charcoal to the recipe for tax certs.
    Dont forget to keep the fire/wave lunarite prices to an affordable level so that gear gap stays wide while they nod and smile with Jake Song about how its a priority.

7 gold for one charcoal in EU.
    how the ♥♥♥♥ can we craft ?!?
    this game become unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    No players, no whining.
    my gameplay since 4.5: log in, craft certificat for burning 5k labor, paying taxes, log out.
    patron ending next month, not sure to resub, gonna make a pause this summer and wait september if Trion change something..... same for a lot of ppl in my guild.

Same here, since 4.5 Log in, Harvest my Trees, Daily Vocation Quests, Paying Taxes, end of Content. There is nothing more to do. Wonder why this Game costs 12,99 per month, if there is nothing left to do. I could start to make a whole new Gear but I worked to hard for my Obsidian, it costed to much Time, Gold, Farming. So I am done with Gear. And we all know, no Gear, no PvP, kinda no nothing. But it is now so easy to catch up. Rofl

Thx God there are Games that has Content and costs the same as ArcheAge and thx XL/Trion who makes it so easy for us to Play something other.

Obsidian Gear messed up
    Trade Packs messed up
    Cargos messed up
    Hero Statue messed up
    Charcoal messed up
    a darkrunner will knock u down on ground and slice ur body from head to ur ballz, then he pull out ur heart and squeeze it in front of ur eyes and those happen in 3 seconds.....

Quote Originally Posted by Erh View Post
    7 gold for one charcoal in EU.
    how the ♥♥♥♥ can we craft ?!?
    this game become unplayable
    At that price why not spend your day camping towers with alts and making cargo? At 7g each you make over 50 silver per labor just getting 20 charcoal for each cargo. The family quest is around 200 silver per labor...
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast