+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Charcoal issue gets even worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    At that price why not spend your day camping towers with alts and making cargo? At 7g each you make over 50 silver per labor just getting 20 charcoal for each cargo. The family quest is around 200 silver per labor...
    Cause Camping with 50 other Players is kinda stupid? Oh I forgot the 10 extra Reds that camps there too.
    a darkrunner will knock u down on ground and slice ur body from head to ur ballz, then he pull out ur heart and squeeze it in front of ur eyes and those happen in 3 seconds.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mehelenya View Post
    Cause Camping with 50 other Players is kinda stupid? Oh I forgot the 10 extra Reds that camps there too.
    I look at the trade posts on Retribution and there is barely anyone ever there. All the other servers are even more dead... so at some point you should be able just to do trade runs if you wanted. It's either the game is dead or there are hundreds of players around camping every port 24/7.

You could do Auroran cargo with the mob grind packs and take them to the mainland PVP zones, at 61 charcoal at 7g and the the packs gross 427g each... plus you make money generating them in the first place.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I look at the trade posts on Retribution and there is barely anyone ever there. All the other servers are even more dead... so at some point you should be able just to do trade runs if you wanted. It's either the game is dead or there are hundreds of players around camping every port 24/7.

You could do Auroran cargo with the mob grind packs and take them to the mainland PVP zones, at 61 charcoal at 7g and the the packs gross 427g each... plus you make money generating them in the first place.
    But why should I invest more time, more risk for a low Reward?
    a darkrunner will knock u down on ground and slice ur body from head to ur ballz, then he pull out ur heart and squeeze it in front of ur eyes and those happen in 3 seconds.....

But why should I invest more time, more risk for a low Reward?
    When most people make 10-ish silver per labor making 50 silver per labor is hardly low.

Don't whine about no charcoal if you aren't making charcoal.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

When most people make 10-ish silver per labor making 50 silver per labor is hardly low.

Don't whine about no charcoal if you aren't making charcoal.

Ok and how many of those Aurorian Cargos are there? And how many Farm those Packs? You see ... you can do that on times when Servers like Retribution have less Players online or on Dead Servers. Otherwise you are Canon Fooder.

Ok and how many of those Aurorian Cargos are there? And how many Farm those Packs? You see ... you can do that on times when Servers like Retribution have less Players online or on Dead Servers. Otherwise you are Canon Fooder.
    How many have you made? Lots of people do them.

All I see are more excuses why you should be fed progress on the work of others rather than making the money yourself.

How many have you made? Lots of people do them.

All I see are more excuses why you should be fed progress on the work of others rather than making the money yourself.

And how often Players gets killed with their Cargo? We don't need excuses for something that got messed up by XL / Trion.

It's a lot of work to generate cargo(there's hardly any cargo on our server since 4.5 so pretty much gotta make it yourself now), run that cargo and then run that cargo again for charcoal.

If what you enjoy doing is crafting, it's a pretty big problem if you have to spend the majority of your time to do all the steps just to get the charcoal you need.

The grinding required keeps increasing with every patch, so lots of people give up on doing stuff they used to enjoy because it has become too much of a grind. There's always a way to do things and get resources, but if it's too grindy, it sucks the fun out of playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKook View Post
    It's a lot of work to generate cargo(there's hardly any cargo on our server since 4.5 so pretty much gotta make it yourself now), run that cargo and then run that cargo again for charcoal.

If what you enjoy doing is crafting, it's a pretty big problem if you have to spend the majority of your time to do all the steps just to get the charcoal you need.

The grinding required keeps increasing with every patch, so lots of people give up on doing stuff they used to enjoy because it has become too much of a grind. There's always a way to do things and get resources, but if it's too grindy, it sucks the fun out of playing the game.
    Yeah, this is true. The trade packs were already mildly imbalanced so that aged packs and fert packs piled up at the towers all the time, but at least there were some good basic runs that people could do to chew through them and keep cargo mostly flowing. Since they nerfed basic packs in to the ground, then buffed fellowship packs and salve it made it so that cargo generation is really terrible, not as many people run aged packs because their value drops (which you can see with how royal seeds fell drastically in price) and almost no one runs basic packs so barely any cargo happens.

Personally, I changed just to doing Auroran packs (where I used to do upwards of 100 basic packs a day). Reedwind in peace sync with diamond shores is like 15 silver per labor to run down over a hill and the vyrava mat packs are around 19-24 silver per labor and my server is so dead you barely even see another person while doing them.

At that price why not spend your day camping towers with alts and making cargo? At 7g each you make over 50 silver per labor just getting 20 charcoal for each cargo. The family quest is around 200 silver per labor...
    you are leaving out the part on the Family quest where you need to Buy the opposite faction cargo. Most recently on FS it cost me 30 gold for those 20 charcoal - which is better than AH, but it aint a simple 200 silver.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast