+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hiram Discussion, Feedback, Thoughts, Pre-Launch

The golden ruins Forbidden spellgems are used to craft packs so makes sense for them to stay in. There still is some T1/T2 obsidian items out there, which is why I think they left the Malevolent Pieces in as long as they did, but they have no use to new players. For the loot from prince crates they are still dropping Trees/Braizers, no xp items out of 59 crates, don't think that is just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    The golden ruins Forbidden spellgems are used to craft packs so makes sense for them to stay in. There still is some T1/T2 obsidian items out there, which is why I think they left the Malevolent Pieces in as long as they did, but they have no use to new players. For the loot from prince crates they are still dropping Trees/Braizers, no xp items out of 59 crates, don't think that is just yet.
    XL already removed those packs in korea and the gems too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    I am under no delusion that it is going to be easy for fresh start. I play there too, and ya, its going to be a grind, but for me, I grind mobs every day anyway. The choice for me is do I pass on a Rookborne, Perinoor or Hasla war to farm these mobs, the amount of jesters crates dropping archeum is hard to pass up.. but I may.
    I just don't want people being misled in to thinking that the drop rate is even remotely close to reasonable based on statements that don't include the info like you are using well over a million gold worth of gear to farm entry level stuff.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    I just don't want people being misled in to thinking that the drop rate is even remotely close to reasonable based on statements that don't include the info like you are using well over a million gold worth of gear to farm entry level stuff.
    On the flip side, we should be careful not to label it as insanely difficult. At no point did I say it was easy or difficult. I only was stating the facts as I saw it with the character I have. I was also very careful in the video I put out to make it known what my GS is, and what buffs I used for testing. The purpose of the thread is to discuss it, and to best do that providing facts is prudent. I do agree that it would make sense to include more information in this thread, specifically at the point where I talk about my drops, so I'll edit that info in now.

Sooo, been farming this for an hour on fresh start, got 3 drops during diamond shores war, no drop rate buff:

225 pieces needed for 100% celestial according to: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/co..._requirements/

225/3 = 75h farming per piece

entry level gear btw

I was wondering if you can feed erenor with hiram gear once you have leveled it up to the necessary level. Anyone tried?
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
    I was wondering if you can feed erenor with hiram gear once you have leveled it up to the necessary level. Anyone tried?
    You can't. This gear is stuck in this "always behind" state forever.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3