+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Item Synthesis now costs 20 labor.

Item Synthesis now costs 20 labor.

20 labor per +100 cloak synthesis that needs hundreds of thousands. fml.

Or this is a way to make those cloaked synthesis useful. More gold sink for making gear yay!

That feel when you're panic farming for your Eternal Erenor Cloak and your power goes out due to storms in another county...

The labor for synthesis is really really bad. Not only was adding gold to synthesis a punch in the gut but this is really ugly if it is indeed 20 labor per synthesis. Many players spend an hour a day or dedicate a few hours a day every week to farm their synthesis materials and this will limit them even further in our open world sandbox MMORPG that revolves around a Labor System.

This will further slow down the progress of every player who's not made it to the top already. In an environment like fresh start everyone is already spending the gold and labor on their synthesis on the same level, imagine that returning player on legacy with Heroic costumes and a half done ayanad cloak.. the words "what the actual fudge" come to mind as that player realizes the chocolate fudge recipe has a few extra steps it previously didn't have and is viewed as unnecessary and burdensome.

I think we need to take into serious consideration raising the amount of labor earned every 5 minutes for Patron Players. I think having 15 labor per five minutes would be very beneficial as a whole. Imagine having a cloak needing 90,000 EXP and your minimum synth material grants you 100 exp for 20 labor.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

The message they're trying to send becomes clearer and clearer with every update, pay us money to get what you want right now because we're gonna make it much harder to do in a future update.

There's people screaming left and right that alts are killing the game and it's change like this that force people to make even more alts to try and keep doing what they enjoy from the game because they can't otherwise without paying more money than before.

Ok so XL and trion, I will accept the gold cost and now the labor cost for this if you make synth mats stackable. Oh yeah, make a pet that loots for us, perhaps a frog or ladybug. I would like something positive in game to make things better.

Quote Originally Posted by xPariah View Post
    That feel when you're panic farming for your Eternal Erenor Cloak and your power goes out due to storms in another county...

The labor for synthesis is really really bad. Not only was adding gold to synthesis a punch in the gut but this is really ugly if it is indeed 20 labor per synthesis. Many players spend an hour a day or dedicate a few hours a day every week to farm their synthesis materials and this will limit them even further in our open world sandbox MMORPG that revolves around a Labor System.

This will further slow down the progress of every player who's not made it to the top already. In an environment like fresh start everyone is already spending the gold and labor on their synthesis on the same level, imagine that returning player on legacy with Heroic costumes and a half done ayanad cloak.. the words "what the actual fudge" come to mind as that player realizes the chocolate fudge recipe has a few extra steps it previously didn't have and is viewed as unnecessary and burdensome.

I think we need to take into serious consideration raising the amount of labor earned every 5 minutes for Patron Players. I think having 15 labor per five minutes would be very beneficial as a whole. Imagine having a cloak needing 90,000 EXP and your minimum synth material grants you 100 exp for 20 labor.

My suggestion goes the other way. REMOVE labor from the game. Result one - No more Alts. No reason to have an alt. Reason two - you can still give the xp for doing a crafting task. And it still takes the time to do it and the skills improve with use.

I've played other games that are still going on and have for years who have crafting and no labor. Gather your mats, make your product. Done deal. It works Great.

Get rid of Labor and this becomes a much better game.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackers View Post
    Ok so XL and trion, I will accept the gold cost and now the labor cost for this if you make synth mats stackable. Oh yeah, make a pet that loots for us, perhaps a frog or ladybug. I would like something positive in game to make things better.

Purser Penguins?

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    My suggestion goes the other way. REMOVE labor from the game. Result one - No more Alts. No reason to have an alt. Reason two - you can still give the xp for doing a crafting task. And it still takes the time to do it and the skills improve with use.

I've played other games that are still going on and have for years who have crafting and no labor. Gather your mats, make your product. Done deal. It works Great.

Get rid of Labor and this becomes a much better game.
    If they remove labor, i’ll get even more alts. Even faster progression then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

This change is just insane like many others in the last 2 patches.

I dont see any intend that they want ppl to catch up or progress faster.

They are doing the complete opposite at many points.

It's as if they are actively trying to drive their customers away.

Just wait til you see the June Update in KR. It's an absolute joke.

+ Reply to Thread