+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why Serpentis and Mistsong not open? Hiram gear is better anyways?!

Why Serpentis and Mistsong not open? Hiram gear is better anyways?!

Just wonder that XL dont open Serpentis and Mistsong dungeon on FS. Both dungeon require a big group and are challenging on currents gearscores on the FS. And Hiram is better anyways compared to the gear of this dungeons except you go epic or higher.

Is this not weird?

I'm not sure exactly why they decided to hold back Serpentis, but if I had to throw my 2 cents in I'd say it's to prevent having Dream Rings and Warrior belts such as cruel glory sash coming in so early to this FS. Yes I know the Dream Ring has changed recently to being a 30-day ring, but 15 runs wouldn't be impossible to accomplish within those 30 days, and even then the Augmented Dream Ring can be a game changer considering this ring is top-tier.

As for Mistsong, it wouldn't matter since you need to be level 53 in order to enter the dungeon in the first place, and if we could, the only reason people would enter it is to collect items to make Aria's Autograph which means in a week people will have epic/legendary T2 Mistsong weapons which already beat delphinad weapons at the same grade.
    <Tea Time for Kittens>
    Vengeance NA

We get the Hiram Gear one month to early. In Korea it comes together with opening Serpentis... Dont ask why... XLGAMES decision maybe?

I hope we get Hiran T2 not one month earlier than korea, otherwise Freshstart Server will be get in trouble
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

The FS is already with Hiram T1 in trouble. Its completly different from what we expected. Some friends and guild mates are so mad because of hiram that they sold all epherium mats or quit the game now because the game changes to something different. Trion promised to give crafting and crafted gear value again with this FS and they do the opposide.

Also the economy will not die instant but most player will go for hiram. If they can't because areas are overfarmed, its possible they quit insteat of running boring traderuns or potatoes for worser gear.

Just lets hope that players are still motibated to do something else then contest hiram farmspots 24/7.

To be honest with you harambe gear is one of the best things that ever happened to archeage, at first I thought he would be a bad thing to the game, but then I realized it'll only help f2p players to compete with dumb whales, and on top of that we will be getting that old hasla nostalgia.

Epherium cucks are mad because they wasted an entire month farming their gear, and now everyone gets a gear equal, and we wont waste a dime on it, and then we will get updates, the dumb whales will have to farm delph/ayanad all over again, harambe people will be comfy upgrading their gear on next tier and laughing at people who wasted a ♥♥♥♥ ton of gold on a gear that will only be relevant for a month.

Hiram also deny the time and effort from ppl. which prepared in hundrets of boring farming/ trading /planning hours

Hiram isn't better than epherium... It's good, but it's capped out on how good it can be. There's a reason why no koreans have ancient armor. Because legendary epherium sets are much better.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanA View Post
    Hiram isn't better than epherium... It's good, but it's capped out on how good it can be. There's a reason why no koreans have ancient armor. Because legendary epherium sets are much better.
    Stop spreading lies, Ryan, we all know you wasted your time farming mats for epherium, but that doesnt make epherium any better than Harambe, I've seen a lot of people using harambe gear on korean website.

Also, good luck getting your Epherium to legendary, I've stocked popcorn to see some salty kids with their crystallized epherium at celest/divine, you better farm 2~3 epherium sets if you want legendary, by the time you farm this, everyone will be pimping around with full celest harambe, just get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by raptoR View Post
    Stop spreading lies, Ryan, we all know you wasted your time farming mats for epherium, but that doesnt make epherium any better than Harambe, I've seen a lot of people using harambe gear on korean website.

Also, good luck getting your Epherium to legendary, I've stocked popcorn to see some salty kids with their crystallized epherium at celest/divine, you better farm 2~3 epherium sets if you want legendary, by the time you farm this, everyone will be pimping around with full celest harambe, just get over it.
    Yea, lots of them using hiram gear for offhand weapons as the synth bonii are clearly superior for that.

Nearly every korean who is top 1-10 gear score for their class has epic or higher delphinad armor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast