+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT on May 17 for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

This update will also include Phase 2 for Fresh Start servers (Nui & Ezi). Check out the patch notes for Phase 2 here! Legacy servers will also be getting the Hiram Guardian gear system.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Finally! The hype is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT on May 17 for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

This update will also include Phase 2 for Fresh Start servers (Nui & Ezi). Check out the patch notes for Phase 2 here! Legacy servers will also be getting the Hiram Guardian gear system.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Wtb patch notes for legacy. We still exist too.

So is the new 20 labor for synthesis effecting capes and adding like 50k or so labor to capes?
    hmm..

sweet, looking foward to it. very happy to see some arena changes.

And on the Recovery Pouch, I did not see the patch notes talking about it on phase 2.

when will the "The Life" patch be implemented?

interesting patch notes

looks like things are going in a good direction

cant wait to see what changes come next
    keep up the great work!

also please bring cargo / charcoal changes soon <3 papa needs his erenor fodders

god if i agree...we feels abandouned

Quote Originally Posted by StrappedBunny View Post
    Wtb patch notes for legacy. We still exist too.
    from when fs is start we seems to be forget , events are stopped , while in fs are always something

i think something should be done with cargo for the server empty after the fresh start , i understand fresh start bring money to the company and is important , but the player does not increase , they just migrate in the fresh start , letting some server very death
    in venegance we have very problem in find cargo , this system work very well in crowled server like fs , but not in many other ,i'm very disappoint for the new system of charchoal ...need a life for gather the charchoal, people have real life too , i think is important keep player in legacy without they are force to quit , when will be announced the merge of the many death server we have in legacy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast