+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    Hi all,

The NA servers are taking a little longer than anticipated to complete this week's update. We anticipate it will take approximately one more hour. Thanks for your patience!

-ArcheAge Team

Quote Originally Posted by sapphira View Post
    i think something should be done with cargo for the server empty after the fresh start , i understand fresh start bring money to the company and is important , but the player does not increase , they just migrate in the fresh start , letting some server very death
    in venegance we have very problem in find cargo , this system work very well in crowled server like fs , but not in many other ,i'm very disappoint for the new system of charchoal ...need a life for gather the charchoal, people have real life too , i think is important keep player in legacy without they are force to quit , when will be announced the merge of the many death server we have in legacy?
    agree with this publication, the legacy servers are totally abandoned, there are no Gms to control Bugs teleport, farm of arenas and much more abuse, de-balance.

Servants like vengance are in the total abondono and nobody says and does something to solve or at least encourage the problems of the community, perhaps we are forced to spend 3 apex to move from server? or simply abandon "ALL OUR EFFORT" to go to FS?

Please take measures and if they are not now at least give an announcement of the subject, do not leave us in oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Hi all,

The NA servers are taking a little longer than anticipated to complete this week's update. We anticipate it will take approximately one more hour. Thanks for your patience!

-ArcheAge Team
    no.

<Tea Time for Kittens>

Quote Originally Posted by sapphira View Post
    i think something should be done with cargo for the server empty after the fresh start , i understand fresh start bring money to the company and is important , but the player does not increase , they just migrate in the fresh start , letting some server very death
    in venegance we have very problem in find cargo , this system work very well in crowled server like fs , but not in many other ,i'm very disappoint for the new system of charchoal ...need a life for gather the charchoal, people have real life too , i think is important keep player in legacy without they are force to quit , when will be announced the merge of the many death server we have in legacy?
    Yep. Once they nerfed basic packs in to the ground no one wants to be the person who takes the hit on returns to make them, so then everything else backs up. Then barely any cargo gets made so people generally just hoard it for the family quest the second any gets delivered.

Add to that mob grinding is so massively OP now that there is no point to doing trade runs unless you have an alt army doing them...
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Hi all,

-ArcheAge Team
    why approximately why is it so hard to give us an exact time

1 more hour!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by cutie View Post
    why approximately why is it so hard to give us an exact time
    Exactly what time will you take your next ♥♥♥♥, and how long (in seconds) will it take you? Life's not a loading bar my dude.

so who is in charge?

sorry, but not sorry to tell you this, but if I was 15 minutes late for service on food for a wedding I would be fired. You at XL/TRION whatever you are late all the time with your time-sensitive deadlines. By all standards in the business world, you all should have lost your jobs years ago.

I seldom comment in forums, but this is a very serious topic that, imo, needs attention. As a person who has loyally played Archeage since beta, I have tried to be open-minded to each patch and not automatically complain until I tried the changes for some time. However, it is now reaching a point of ridiculous absurdity. I will explain:

Each time I (and my friends, family, and guild) find ways to earn gold, you nerf it. How can we possibly keep progressing in game if you keep pushing up the bottom and ignoring the middle? I understand there is more money in the Fresh Start servers, but in the process you have ignored and essentially crippled the veteran players who have stood by you through all the changes.

You devalue our packs. That results in a lack of charcoal which means the cost of charcoal rises. This makes it too expensive to craft and regrade. It is a deadly cycle that leaves us feeling unappreciated and frustrated.

I understand that the game is a business. And with that model in mind, would it be possible to show the veteran players (long time customers) some appreciation? I do not mean free, insignificant junk. I mean focusing on the struggle and frustration of your long-time customers. We may have better gear and be stronger players, but that is simply because we have literally spent years in the game.

Please do not abandon us or make it so frustrating that we give up.

yeah this is horse ♥♥♥♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast