+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

o.o so how much longer

it's always nice to hide behind excuses, but in the real world it should cost jobs. The community is tired of apologies and empty promises. A.A na started with like 16 servers, and they were all populated. Seems that you have collectively destroyed that. Who is your boss? Does the boss even care that his management ♥♥♥♥s up so often?

its sad I knew there would be a push back... in fact I expected it... but they did suprise me with the push back to the push back. Now im prepped. ready for a third

Quote Originally Posted by Akwreckin View Post
    it's always nice to hide behind excuses, but in the real world it should cost jobs. The community is tired of apologies and empty promises. A.A na started with like 16 servers, and they were all populated. Seems that you have collectively destroyed that. Who is your boss? Does the boss even care that his management ♥♥♥♥s up so often?
    but quick enough to censor my curse word. good job

The patching teams are having a nice coffee with snacks so servers are taking a little longer than anticipated to complete this week's update. We anticipate it will take approximately one more hour. Thanks for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Akwreckin View Post
    they dont give a fly ♥♥♥♥ because they know people are gonna whale it up anyway.

not only do we get cucked with a ♥♥♥♥tier harambe gear drop rate than korea, but now this? LUL

seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Yarnia View Post
    I seldom comment in forums, but this is a very serious topic that, imo, needs attention. As a person who has loyally played Archeage since beta, I have tried to be open-minded to each patch and not automatically complain until I tried the changes for some time. However, it is now reaching a point of ridiculous absurdity. I will explain:

Each time I (and my friends, family, and guild) find ways to earn gold, you nerf it. How can we possibly keep progressing in game if you keep pushing up the bottom and ignoring the middle? I understand there is more money in the Fresh Start servers, but in the process you have ignored and essentially crippled the veteran players who have stood by you through all the changes.

You devalue our packs. That results in a lack of charcoal which means the cost of charcoal rises. This makes it too expensive to craft and regrade. It is a deadly cycle that leaves us feeling unappreciated and frustrated.

I understand that the game is a business. And with that model in mind, would it be possible to show the veteran players (long time customers) some appreciation? I do not mean free, insignificant junk. I mean focusing on the struggle and frustration of your long-time customers. We may have better gear and be stronger players, but that is simply because we have literally spent years in the game.

Please do not abandon us or make it so frustrating that we give up.
    As a beta player I have seen hordes of friends quit this game. I have spent thousands on this game over the years. At what point Trion do you realize who really pays your bills? Is it your purpose to kill this game so you can host the next big thing? And at what point do i simply delete and move one scared to lose my investment? These are real issues and according to your own terms, you are killing this game. rethink and rework packs. the economy is crumbling and everyone is leaving. you have several mmos coming out like bless and air...will you still make your light bill if we all leave? just a thought

Your glyph wont even load up. Keeps giving me error.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbaby View Post
    As a beta player I have seen hordes of friends quit this game. I have spent thousands on this game over the years. At what point Trion do you realize who really pays your bills? Is it your purpose to kill this game so you can host the next big thing? And at what point do i simply delete and move one scared to lose my investment? These are real issues and according to your own terms, you are killing this game. rethink and rework packs. the economy is crumbling and everyone is leaving. you have several mmos coming out like bless and air...will you still make your light bill if we all leave? just a thought
    quit giving them your ♥♥♥♥ing money till ♥♥♥♥ changes then, spread the word i promise it will work once they look at their bank account on their next whale funded vacation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast