+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

All servers, with the exception of Vengeance, have been unlocked. Vengeance was wanting to continue taking a nap, but we're in the process of rousing it, and should be able to open that final server within the next half hour or so.
    Up, down, doesn't matter because you killed the trade pack system with 4.5 and made more than half the active server quit. Nobody has a way to make enough money to compete with the 9k+ legacy players that transferred in now. We all just get griefed by people with twice our gearscore and no real way to catch up.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #42
    ArcheAge Associate Producer
    Vengeance is open!

The marketplace update this afternoon will include the phase 2 changes.

Can we get an update about broken arenas please?

they pass me the link of the topic phase 2, aver that it was added I do not know it

Just a heads up - the arenas are broken on Reckoning, guys. Can't get into any of them. Something went screwy with the latest update.

I think that of the sands, it's all kraken servers, it happens the same they were blocked up this morning, the same for gs something like that I imagine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5