+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Statue buff shatigon

Statue buff shatigon

I play on the East and we need 35 more packs and only 8 days left. my faction population is so low, we are unable to make enough cargo for our own needs let alone put 90 on the statue.

are there any plans to change how this works?

I feel you bro, I even cannot find any dungeon groups too at all. Noone left in haranya side, it is totally dead . Everyone transferred to retribution. Right now, the player nation is ganging around these hiram farming spot to kill the low geared guys; because there is noone left for them to do even a normal 1vs1 pvp anymore and thy are all camping near the trade outputs 24/7 non-stop too and thy bring normal packs from haranya alt guilds to these trade outlets to craft the normal packs. Because noone left in haranya mainly then nuia ( pirates are dead already again ). I really don't know when Trion will see these problems of dead EU servers to solve . The condition of shagiton and many other EU servers are so bad... Player Nations gear up non-stop so fast while we cannot do anything even with multi accounting way to earn gold; and the AH prices are too expensive comparing to the NA version too. Trion should care the AA EU more I think :/.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

if you really have less than 100active haranies, why keep that server running? =P
    post me a screenshot of your leadership top 50

on a real server, everyone puts 1 cargo and statue is done...
    mabey you guys should consider transfering out
    so trion realize to merge something

I think it is happening across most East on most servers. Nothing left to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAlex View Post
    if you really have less than 100active haranies, why keep that server running? =P
    post me a screenshot of your leadership top 50

on a real server, everyone puts 1 cargo and statue is done...
    mabey you guys should consider transfering out
    so trion realize to merge something
    here the bottom part of the list 31 going to 50. https://imgur.com/a/azhVPtk

and I can confirm there mostly alts as I know everyone and who there alts are.

Finally finished the statue last night. I put a total of 18 packs on and another hero but over 30 on. people are leaving by the day now. Problem is I started on this server the first day it opened, I have so much land and chests filled i have no clue how i am supposed to get it all down to my inventory and warehouse. does no one from Trion wish to comment?

+ Reply to Thread