+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possibly transferring

Possibly transferring

Hi. We are 2 players from Conviction wondering about the state of this server? More specifically, is content locked down by a guild/nation just freefarming, or is there PVP over content?
    Our current server has the nations of Disaster and Pokemon holding hands and freefarming it, without opposition. As fun as it is to pirate them daily, we can't fight over content here, there is no force for that.

We are looking to do our first server transfer, probably not a permanent move, but it could be fun to fight over content for a while... so wondering if that is something that is happening here or you simply have a guild/nation just freefarming, without any opposition. Hoping for some non-trolly answers, hit me up if you can provide some info^^

Castle Siege= All 6 owned by Rising (Player Nation with highest gs players)
    Dgs= Fight between Rising and RM (West Guild) , Usually 1-1
    Kraken= Freefarm for Rising
    Red Dragon= Havent been killed in 4.5, but Rising would dominate i guess
    TWT= Never been killed in aranzeb
    Abyssal and Luscas= Fight between Rising and West
    MM and other small scale pvp= Fight between Rising and West
    East in general is pretty dead, they lack numbers and decent guilds. In west apart from RM, Sage and Rampage all other guilds are potatoes and RM is pretty much the only guild who bothers going to Dgs and not letting the player nation freefarm although they lack gear.

Quote Originally Posted by LORD OF LAG View Post
    Castle Siege= All 6 owned by Rising (Player Nation with highest gs players)
    Dgs= Fight between Rising and RM (West Guild) , Usually 1-1
    Kraken= Freefarm for Rising
    Red Dragon= Havent been killed in 4.5, but Rising would dominate i guess
    TWT= Never been killed in aranzeb
    Abyssal and Luscas= Fight between Rising and West
    MM and other small scale pvp= Fight between Rising and West
    East in general is pretty dead, they lack numbers and decent guilds. In west apart from RM, Sage and Rampage all other guilds are potatoes and RM is pretty much the only guild who bothers going to Dgs and not letting the player nation freefarm although they lack gear.
    Thanks a lot for the info, will talk it over with my mate. Problem i see right away is that we are east and if the only guild fighting the PN is west, that won't work for us... and we don't want to join the strongest side either, which the PN seems to be

+ Reply to Thread