View Poll Results: What do you think about hiram drop rate?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its easy to drop , need nerf

5 2.25%
  • the drop rate is ok

35 15.77%
  • the drop rate is low

40 18.02%
  • the drop rate really sucks

142 63.96%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hiram Gear drop rate survey

Hiram Gear drop rate survey

What do you think about the current hiram gear drop rate? Leave your opinion

It's bad, some of the worst they've done yet. The RNG stats wouldn't be so bad if the drops were good since you could just keep re-rolling and feeding until you get something you like. Even if you were getting stuff you didn't like you would be opening things all the time. But this drop rate is so frustrating that every time you open something and it is inevitably trash it just feels like you're getting beaten while hearing "Stop Resisting!" being yelled over and over.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

To have farm Hiram Gear from the implementation of the patch I can assure you that the drop rate has been revised downward since yesterday, when it dropped 8 Hiram Gear in 1H, since yesterday 1 ....2 a lot of luck , the same for the silver chests 1 out of 10 now..

sorry my bad english.

i got 26 haram in 1 hour in war with 40% pots. droprate is ok considering they will come out with other fodder options later.

The drop rate reminds me of Cursed Armor Scraps and Acid Gobbets, I think it's low but it's not terrible. Sometimes you get lucky and other times it's been half an hour and you're questioning your sanity.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Quote Originally Posted by alibaba View Post
    i got 26 haram in 1 hour in war with 40% pots. droprate is ok considering they will come out with other fodder options later.
    This is a lie.

The drop rate sucks because everyone wants the gear, thus everyone will farm for it. This and this alone will make the rarity spike as only a few will have the gear for a long while. Save yourself head ache and just craft some gear. Easy free gear is nice .. but if EVERYONE is going for it. Good luck nerds!

Quote Originally Posted by alibaba View Post
    I know RNG will RNG but i grinded for 2hrs last night in Marcala with 40% loot buff and got 3 drops. Considering that you need something like 200 drops to get one piece to celestial (apparently) and you need to reroll stats most of the time, the drop rate is bad.

guys, 7% guild buff (double per 2 hours =14% doing any cr/gr/mm/halcy/lusca), halcy buff 10%, greedy candy 10%, greedy grimoire 10% another buf who can't remember the name 10%, + war (double drop)

so... 14, 10, 10, 10, 10 = 54% with just buffs + double drop wartime, is enough.

the drop is really fine, or want an alt army with full good stats grinding too?

4 hours grinding i have a epherium celest scepter, battlemage so... just AoE 5-8 mobs, heal and wait for respawn (with damage, heal bufs) = 23 hiram pieces.

No one played another's mmorpgs???? Archeage is really easy to grind guys xD
    Fresh Start (Nui)

M e r t h r i e l l

Quote Originally Posted by Merthriell M View Post
    double drop wartime
    So far my friends and I have farmed during both war and peace and so far we don't see a difference between the two when it comes to hiram gear drops (while the other drops are affected).

The only thing that really bothers me when it comes to hiram gear drop rates: The RNG seems to be really weird. You can spend a really long time without a single drop (35min was my max so far without one - during war time with 37% loot buffs). Then again you can have a lot of drops in a rather small amount of time (like 5 drops in 4min).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast