View Poll Results: What do you think about hiram drop rate?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its easy to drop , need nerf

5 2.28%
  • the drop rate is ok

33 15.07%
  • the drop rate is low

40 18.26%
  • the drop rate really sucks

141 64.38%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hiram Gear drop rate survey

To be fair i tend to agree about the drop rate wich is not that bad...
    But still it is clearly a personnal feeling, cause many thing need to be put into this math, not only pure "drop rate".
    GearScore is a big part of the equation, or at least Weapon, and even more important the Rng Part.

Grind is not the problem, it is the "grind for?" that cause many to think, mehh that drop rate juste su..., if you had better chance in stat&reroll, most will agree to grind even more for it, remember hasla, but here, most just don't bother with it.

And in a game where the dev said previously "we want to reduce the rng part", yet, 2month later, they choose to replace obsidian by this new "Rng Gears" is just laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    So far my friends and I have farmed during both war and peace and so far we don't see a difference between the two when it comes to hiram gear drops (while the other drops are affected).
    War zone or not, buff or not, i don't even bother with the % rate ratio we are used to. You can be fully buffed in a warzone and still get way less item than in a "normal" zone without any buff.
    Just target the spot with the max amount of abyssal mob you ll find by m2, a tips, it is not Ds or Golden.

its about time and luck, do not expect to get right away what you want/need, don't be capricious , grab your mates join discord and farm together, you will enjoy it much more, guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cress View Post
    its about time and luck, do not expect to get right away what you want/need, don't be capricious , grab your mates join discord and farm together few weeks or months, you will enjoy it much more, guaranteed.
    fixed

Drop rate is too bad and most of time, I don't get the stats I want. Shortly, with this kind of low drop rate, hard to upgrade the items to get the right stat... I managed to make arcane hiram gear with one piece but I got really useless stats Now, I need to farm mobs for hours non-stop everyday to get the stat I want... There is no way to lower the gear gap with hiram gears if this drop rate doesn't increase really...
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

To be fair, it's not just the hiram drop rate that sucks, it's anything in general when it's not a 2x event.

2x event, then the drop is not depressingly low and if we get a 3x event, then the drop rate is actually good.

It's when you get more than 15 mobs in a row that drop nothing, not even a coinpurse, that you miss the days when every mobs in archeage dropped something.

I went farming for silver crates and was surprised how often this gear drops. I did 2 hours in DS war, +30% drop rate buff and an hour in GR war too and got enough to push some sleeves halfway up to arcane-heroic. I think the drop rate is fine considering the stats are pretty awful on the gear. If they were dropping with 2/3 decent stats of the bat, the drop rate would be too high as it is now.

Can't believe ppl crying over not getting decent stats. Gears not even been in the game a week.
    Hexkitten

Quote Originally Posted by Rikalus View Post
    I went farming for silver crates and was surprised how often this gear drops. I did 2 hours in DS war, +30% drop rate buff and an hour in GR war too and got enough to push some sleeves halfway up to arcane-heroic. I think the drop rate is fine considering the stats are pretty awful on the gear. If they were dropping with 2/3 decent stats of the bat, the drop rate would be too high as it is now.

Can't believe ppl crying over not getting decent stats. Gears not even been in the game a week.
    Halfway between arcane/heroic is like 5-10% progress towards max celestial and that is for one piece out of 7 + weapons and instrument that need even more xp than armor.

Quote Originally Posted by alibaba View Post
    i got 26 haram in 1 hour in war with 40% pots. droprate is ok considering they will come out with other fodder options later.
    Why am I having a problem believing this?

Maybe because I've been out 3 times, and hour each, with 40% pots - and in War time.

Got 3 , then 3, then 4.

That's it

Quote Originally Posted by anitabeer View Post
    Why am I having a problem believing this?

Maybe because I've been out 3 times, and hour each, with 40% pots - and in War time.

Got 3 , then 3, then 4.

That's it
    That guy is 10,5k gearscore player from dead legacy server. Not relevant to any discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Humss View Post
    This is a lie.
    Confirmed it's a lie. I had 15% guild buff, 10% halcyona buff, 10% elixir book, 10% Dwarven Greed, War time drop rate 50% so i had like 95% drop rate chance but all i got was 3 drops from 500 mobs & Yes i am farming Abyssal Legion mobs only from DS to Heedmar.

If they had to remove malovalent obsidian (MO) item and replaced it with Harambe gear they should've kept the same drop rate MO had 80% chance you get the gear you don't want & with the non-warranted stats. Feels like drop rate is equivalent to finding blocks on Bitcoin blockchain with your GPU mining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast