+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Release of Nuimari - Heedmar destroying the server economy irrevocably

Release of Nuimari - Heedmar destroying the server economy irrevocably

So with this patch, Nuimari, Heedmar, Marcala are all released but without the ability for castles or housing. Here is what is irrevocably destroying the entire server's economy:

Endless freedom farms of Archeum Trees and Regrade Braziers being farmed in Nuimari & Heedmar. All the trees and braziers are then plopped down for endless farms of Archeum trees and braziers, while being guarded by the top guilds with the highest gear scores, making them untouchable. 50 Archeum Trees being harvested and replanted every 8 hours in Heedmar and Nuimari?????? 50+ regrade brazier farms being planted and harvested just outside of Marcala???

This imbalance will destroy the server just as much as family fishing. Congrats ./Golfclap

Wouldn't the increase in supply help drive down Archeum and Regrading prices? How is that bad for the server? Having easy access to a material seems a lot different from pouring raw gold into the economy.
    Atrer - Nui

I was actually very disappointed with this post. The new Auroria zones are killing the economy. But not because of trees and braziers. Because people are farming Hiram and not running cargo. Yesterday Harani Cargo was at 200 pretty much all day. In Yny, Nuian Cargo was at 200 preventing people from running cargo from Solz, which in turn made Nuian Cargo 200 in Solz. It’s one big cycle, and if 1 thing stops, it all stops.

Literally this doesnt happen.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dayta View Post
    I was actually very disappointed with this post. The new Auroria zones are killing the economy. But not because of trees and braziers. Because people are farming Hiram and not running cargo. Yesterday Harani Cargo was at 200 pretty much all day. In Yny, Nuian Cargo was at 200 preventing people from running cargo from Solz, which in turn made Nuian Cargo 200 in Solz. It’s one big cycle, and if 1 thing stops, it all stops.
    No one needs charcoal, which halts the entire economy.

Without ayanad/erenor gear, there simply isn't enough charcoal sink, the rarity of archeum ore preventing everyone from crafting weapons also is contributing to the issue.

Cant destroy an already bad economy. They will never get this game right.

Also no top guilds are camping logs and trees all day... we got better ♥♥♥♥ to do.
    XLGamesCastsIgnore

It's super effective.

if it bothers you that much stealth in and uproot all of them before they mature

I see your point, however, with gear currently capped at Epherium I'm not sure how much of an advantage this really gives these big guilds. The reality is such that the big guilds will always have more access to content in the game (e.g. Red Dragon, Kraken, Delph Ghost Ships, etc.) which constantly puts them at an advantage. I'm not saying that is a good thing, I'm suggesting that is merely the way AA works.

+ Reply to Thread