+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: All of you need to work harder, shout louder, smile wider, to bring more players to Kraken

I see one of two things happening with that PN Quest Complete;
    1. Omen Stays, Mergers Happen, Omen Creates Omen1 and Omen2 to Take All Castles.
    2. Omen Stays, Quest Holder takes a few Goons to X Server and looks for another spot to set up camp.
    Either way, we’re still stuck with the Gear Gap, the Zerg, and no Content.
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper View Post
    When Omen, and Omen West/East Alts, out-number and out-gear West/East Mains;
    This is what AA becomes: Omen Playing with Themselves
    GG - Go Farm that Honor

There’s no straight up PvP any more; They’ll bring 50 to a random 1vs1 and claim victory.

Of course! Do the math: at any Abyssal Event for starters;
    (10-12k Omen x 50, or 40, or, 30, or, 20, or even, 10) vs (6-8k PUG x10 max on a good day)
    I say, PUG wins the “Never Give Up” prize, for even showing up.
    -(o.O)-
    It’s no wonder there’s no one here to help fend off the Whales. That Sh@t, gets boring fast.

Guess I’ll draw my pension, and watch the sunset from the beach, while listening to the “Dragoon’s” fight over who’s getting what scraps from the Kahuna holding the Bag.
    typical attitudes of most, why not even remotely for 1 second thing about why west and east has noone anymore, and i dont just mean on kraken, i mean on all servers. and dont cry its about free farm, cause only someone who is clueless would think that people rely on payouts as their main income and still progress

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper View Post
    I see one of two things happening with that PN Quest Complete;
    1. Omen Stays, Mergers Happen, Omen Creates Omen1 and Omen2 to Take All Castles.
    2. Omen Stays, Quest Holder takes a few Goons to X Server and looks for another spot to set up camp.
    Either way, we’re still stuck with the Gear Gap, the Zerg, and no Content.
    Omen isn't going anywhere to look for opposition. They're free farmers, not pvpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    Time is fast running out.

All of us need to do our part.

Don't let Kraken be disadvantaged in the upcoming merger selections.
    Tell them what they have to look forward to by joining Kraken. Not expecting a long reply. A bunch of comments have already laid out the other side of the argument, namely the Omen bandwagon.
    Omen's like the guy that buys up all the houses in monopoly and wonders why no one cares that they're winning, and just leaves them alone to clean up the board.
    What I don't get is: if you want to blow a stupid amount of real money so you can win fights, why then pursue a strategy of non-competition? It's not even $30 a person to ship your whole nation over to have an actual fight or two. (Ermagerd, muh castles though. ) The people in your group have probably spent over $100k together. What's another $6k to actually make some use out of that frivolous spending? Hiding on a freefarm server is a waste and gimps the long-term value of all that spending.

Inb4 we all make our gold for free now, so let's pretend we didn't blow all that real money to get to this point.

Just merge us already. At least we have less castle income in the market for those APEX flippers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4