+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: All of you need to work harder, shout louder, smile wider, to bring more players to Kraken

PN’s sucked the Arche out of this Age o.O
    Can’t wait for the next “Blinding White Light” Idea
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh View Post
    Sure, Pirates are helping, but Omen still free farms content pirates can't get to. Rift bosses for one.

But pirates are a temporary solution, and if they are able to eradicate Omen from the server (I highly doubt), who will they turn on next? That's right, east and west. They are already 'accidentally' killing us during contested events. West/East help them at these events, but who gets the loot? That's right, it's the pirates. Pirates are no better than Omen. West/East are still denied the content.

Omen cheated their way to the gear, i.e. killing Leviathan for one. Because of their cheating, and Trion deciding NOT to do anything about it, Omen owns the server, and other servers as well. There is no chance in hell of anyone else gearing up enough to contest anything Omen has a part in, unless they swipe thousands of dollars. Even still today, Omen cheat, queing up alts for FFA and Navals, killing alts over and over for honor/labor, etc.. and yet Trion still does nothing.

Player nations are the biggest mistake Trion has ever done to this game. Trion's failure to enforce their own rules (killing alts, queing alts, exploiting the game, etc.) is what is killing this game.

I said in another post a few minutes ago, I've seen so many people transfer or quit the game in the last week, I foresee MANY more doing the same. In my personal opinion, Omen can have this game. This game is going to get really boring to them, when they have forced all the low gear score players (pretty much anyone NOT in their Player Nation) off the game or server and there is no more PvP for them. They are bullies. Sure, they get honor points killing low gear score, but seriously? Where is the honor in that? They are cowards and can't PvP worth a crap, the Pirates being here and wiping their ♥♥♥ with Omen's face is proof of that.
    You do understand the core of Omen is on Thunderwing, not all but a good amount and so my question to you would be what have you done with the time you have played this game. Instead of crying non stop why have you not formed a guild up and made a impact. You having no motivation and backbone for 4 years is what allows others to have what you don't

want to farm Hiram Come to AranDEAD lol we have 3 active pirates,42 active east 50+ west and 3 active pn's hahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dimaggio View Post
    You do understand the core of Omen is on Thunderwing, not all but a good amount and so my question to you would be what have you done with the time you have played this game. Instead of crying non stop why have you not formed a guild up and made a impact. You having no motivation and backbone for 4 years is what allows others to have what you don't
    and the even funnier part is as far as i know the people in omen left on kraken are the casuals who have spent either no money or very little in the game.

Sure, Pirates are helping, but Omen still free farms content pirates can't get to. Rift bosses for one.

But pirates are a temporary solution, and if they are able to eradicate Omen from the server (I highly doubt), who will they turn on next? That's right, east and west. They are already 'accidentally' killing us during contested events. West/East help them at these events, but who gets the loot? That's right, it's the pirates. Pirates are no better than Omen. West/East are still denied the content.
    West farm rifts too and we do what we can to stop the rifts from OMEN. We even go to jail 3 to 4 times to try and stop them. Once the new patch hits and we won't be sent to jail, it'll be a lot different but by then, OMEN's core will be back on Kraken and I'm not sure what we could do. As for the "accidental" kills, they're not accidents. If you jump into the fight, we'll kill you. It's just collateral. No hard feelings.

Of course we get the loot. We are killing the content. What's wrong with that?
    We do what we can with what is given to us and with how many we have at the time.
    We can't get any more than 20 people online at a time and we usually average out at 15 per raid for content. :c
    Paws
    𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽
    aka patootie
    Sorrowsong Necromancer
    Kraken
    ฅ₍ᐢᐢ₎ฅ

tw/squeakers & sun | aranzeb/overgeared | reckoning/always
    𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲

wait are u saying that the pirates dont give the west none of the charcoal if they get dgs?

If you don’t show up, you most certainly, won’t be getting anything!
    For all you know, you might be the one person needed to “Flip the Coin” o.O
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

I have a good idea. Reroll severs back to 2014 when the game was actually fun and u couldn't p2w. PvP is Aids now because the biggest determining factor is how deep your pocket are instead of actual skill. with the addition of better and better gear, PvP became boring as ♥♥♥♥. Great game that progressively got worse and worse due to bone headed decisions by Trion and their attempt to milk as much as they could out of the player base.

They milked too much and the cows died from exhaustion. There is not many left to milk. There was not enough milk left to support underlings so they were chopped off and left to die. Soon there will not be enough to support the severs and their focus will shift to a new source, another game. That's where it all ends for you.

Bonus meme: EMERGENT GAMEPLAY

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    Time is fast running out.

All of us need to do our part.

Don't let Kraken be disadvantaged in the upcoming merger selections.
    Oh well, I guess everyone tried their best to prevent Kraken from being merged.

See all of you gals and guys on whatever our new server will be called.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5