+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: All of you need to work harder, shout louder, smile wider, to bring more players to Kraken

6th Dragon belongs to Deadshot and 7th dragon they must be referring to the Sovereign's Mother Wyvern that Devil owns.

Quote Originally Posted by drpepper View Post
    Robert, Vanitow, Crippled, Gijabae (Transferred in w one), Bellasophia, + 1 Growing as we speak. (Unknown Owner as of now)
    Ah. That makes sense. I didn't count the one that transferred in.

Remember, you need a Green to truly dominate sieges. So get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    Ah. That makes sense. I didn't count the one that transferred in.

Remember, you need a Green to truly dominate sieges. So get to it.
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
    why?
    Red ones go faster.
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

This joker does the most superficial of checks and jumps to his own delusional conclusion.

To think that I have been in <ArchAngel> since Head Start...

I really hope that this player isn't on Kraken server. Wouldn't want to deal with kids with such a loose grip on reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    This joker does the most superficial of checks and jumps to his own delusional conclusion.

To think that I have been in <ArchAngel> since Head Start...

I really hope that this player isn't on Kraken server. Wouldn't want to deal with kids with such a loose grip on reality.
    The rest of what he wrote looks fine. Are you guys doing anything about Omen during RD/Kraken/TT/etc.?

Why bother to stop Omen? They will just recruit the players you try to gear up to fight them. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Why bother to stop Omen? They will just recruit the players you try to gear up to fight them. :P
    why fight anyone then?

When Omen, and Omen West/East Alts, out-number and out-gear West/East Mains;
    This is what AA becomes: Omen Playing with Themselves
    GG - Go Farm that Honor

There’s no straight up PvP any more; They’ll bring 50 to a random 1vs1 and claim victory.

Of course! Do the math: at any Abyssal Event for starters;
    (10-12k Omen x 50, or 40, or, 30, or, 20, or even, 10) vs (6-8k PUG x10 max on a good day)
    I say, PUG wins the “Never Give Up” prize, for even showing up.
    -(o.O)-
    It’s no wonder there’s no one here to help fend off the Whales. That Sh@t, gets boring fast.

Guess I’ll draw my pension, and watch the sunset from the beach, while listening to the “Dragoon’s” fight over who’s getting what scraps from the Kahuna holding the Bag.

exactly, they want winning pvp only, and when you kill them they rush in alot of backup, theyve gone to the extent of killing people farming harambe gear. if youre looking for a big pvp challenge, kraken is the place. alts are endless, but with the right force. could change the server for the better, its a prime spot for pvp and i doubt omen is going to transfer off despite all the rumors and a actual nation creation quest being complete by pariahX. i think only a small portion of them will actually leave to make it seem omen came to x server to actually fight. theyve gone as far as to camp players in mid at mistmerrow. honestly pathetic cause they are twice the gs from freefarming. they arent willing to give up the freefarm theyve worked so hard to get, and theyve continually tried to recruit weak minded players to join them instead of being a threat to them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast