+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 23 May, 2018 at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7)

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 23 May, 2018 at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7)

Hi everyone!

The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7) on 23 May for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

This update will also include the fix for Grimghast Rift raid event.

European players, please do not play on the North American servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on NA, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

and when will you fix campers with alts and red alts on trading zone waiting us to take ennemy cargos to steal our charcoals 24/7 with alts? how can we get charcoals if anyone can buy right after you sell ennemy cargos ? not even timer, these charcoals that is needed to at least craft damn tp stones ? and get decent gear? seriously, just are you testing your crap system ? or you just provide massives alts slacking and camping trading zones that you made SAFE to add of this ?? keep letting this green pirate system, and soon you lose your game, but sometimes i think this is all what you want.. i rly hope you will hear my voice, this is emergency guys. I Thank you for your works but i dont get how you can let people have such toxic gameplay and just denying their own nations. im rly pissed off ! it take a level that a lot of players whould prefer these zones to be unsafe just for us to kill everyone campers in these zones, we also see lvl 1 chars ?? wtf is this seriously, a lvl 1 char camp 24/7 the zone , and no one can do ♥♥♥♥ for this ? do you think this is serious ? i hope not, but rly you should fix this right after this gr fix, and not in a month ! thx for understanding us !

Quote Originally Posted by Harod View Post
    and when will you fix campers with alts and red alts on trading zone waiting us to take ennemy cargos to steal our charcoals 24/7 with alts? how can we get charcoals if anyone can buy right after you sell ennemy cargos ? not even timer, these charcoals that is needed to at least craft damn tp stones ? and get decent gear? seriously, just are you testing your crap system ? or you just provide massives alts slacking and camping trading zones that you made SAFE to add of this ?? keep letting this green pirate system, and soon you lose your game, but sometimes i think this is all what you want.. i rly hope you will hear my voice, this is emergency guys. I Thank you for your works but i dont get how you can let people have such toxic gameplay and just denying their own nations. im rly pissed off ! it take a level that a lot of players whould prefer these zones to be unsafe just for us to kill everyone campers in these zones, we also see lvl 1 chars ?? wtf is this seriously, a lvl 1 char camp 24/7 the zone , and no one can do ♥♥♥♥ for this ? do you think this is serious ? i hope not, but rly you should fix this right after this gr fix, and not in a month ! thx for understanding us !
    Seriously? I'm not defending Trion in any way but your posts are all about Trions incapabilities…
    You're crying about something that has been there since the beginning of ArcheAge.. They won't fix it because you're telling them to :x
    And your comment is just another example of the stupidity of the "community" you refered to in a different thread you should point towards a way how the improvement could and probably should be done.....

Crying does not help... you said that in previous discussions so why do you cry if it doesn't help?

Alts are a well known curse and you're allowed to create one as well…

However pointing towards the problem and just complaining does not help in any way!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Osarus View Post
    That is true!!! the alts are a curse that kills the game slowly ...
    why not ban them altogether. it would save a lot of resentment and sterile discussions that do not mix anywhere ....
    Oh !!! but am I born ??? I just utopianism in my words :RÉ:RÉ

Seriously? I'm not defending Trion in any way but your posts are all about Trions incapabilities…
    You're crying about something that has been there since the beginning of ArcheAge.. They won't fix it because you're telling them to :x
    And your comment is just another example of the stupidity of the "community" you refered to in a different thread you should point towards a way how the improvement could and probably should be done.....

Crying does not help... you said that in previous discussions so why do you cry if it doesn't help?

However pointing towards the problem and just complaining does not help in any way!
    Trions incapability,they've no brain ? They created thief system as we all know solution is sooooooooooo simple if they think about it for a while but know what? They dont wanna solve it? and they should solve it(alliance thief system)?They can remove system instead of a new one or improving it or asking people at least how to solve this but that would be funny part tho and asking people could show us desperation of this game.anyways i think as players we should react by typing forums !thats funny to me-im desperate. do you know thiefs in game?Hello developers any idea, no?thats funny tho you created this if u've no idea what to do.

1) Improve system and lower charcoal prices by increasing given charcoal amounts %20.
    2)To get charcoal pack players'll get special receipt after selling cross-continent pack(such like abyssal attack event you know)
    3)Remove this system and add charcoals drop rate from mobs(just kidding but still better than thief system tho) or after remove this system add charcoals to mining areas can be efficient tho etc etc

There can be lots of ideas/solutions as you can see just solve this. React community just think of the reality ''thiefs profiting''
    Everybody cherishes his own way of doing things

Grim not fixed

So i am sure you're one of those who hardcore camp trading zones to 'steal' every cargo he can by putting camping haulers, then come with your main to switch all these free charcoals on another hauler, and then you retry all day long, and to add of this, the cargos give you what ? 20 / 22 charcoals ? so if you are good in mathematics 50gold the cargo 20 charcoal we will say even 3g is worth, but what we look on AH ? 7G the charcoal ? so keep saying alts are benefit for the game, and u 'll be one of those who's destroying this beautifull and awesome game .

Quote Originally Posted by Harod View Post
    So i am sure you're one of those who hardcore camp trading zones to 'steal' every cargo he can by putting camping haulers, then come with your main to switch all these free charcoals on another hauler, and then you retry all day long, and to add of this, the cargos give you what ? 20 / 22 charcoals ? so if you are good in mathematics 50gold the cargo 20 charcoal we will say even 3g is worth, but what we look on AH ? 7G the charcoal ? so keep saying alts are benefit for the game, and u 'll be one of those who's destroying this beautifull and awesome game .
    I Never Said that Alts are good for the game... You should read closely

And your comment is just another example of the stupidity of the "community" you referred to in a different thread you should point towards a way how the improvement could and probably should be done.....

Seems like you're still angry because you lost some Charcoal-Cargo's and saw an alt straight away.
    There is a way to avoid getting killed btw

-> Do safe runs
    (Solis Headlands -> Arcum [Haranya])
    (Solzreed, Two Crowns -> Gwenoid,... [Nuia])

and if you don't want to loose your Cargo at the outlet:

-> Activate the family daily and you don't even have to turn it in...

Just to say it once again:

Alts are a well known curse
    And I do not use Alts...

1) Improve system and lower charcoal prices by increasing given charcoal amounts %20.
    Would be definitely worth a try atleast. Better than doing nothing / decreasing the amount of charcoal from diamond shores charcoal packs which they did if I remember correctly!

2)To get charcoal pack players'll get special receipt after selling cross-continent pack(such like abyssal attack event you know)
    Great idea That would solve the actual problem of Alts (and other players) buying (and in a way stealing) your Charcoal Cargo from the trade outlets!

3)Remove this system and add charcoals drop rate from mobs(just kidding but still better than thief system tho) or after remove this system add charcoals to mining areas can be efficient tho etc etc
    That'd be amazing ! x) But I think they should just bring old trading back... seriously it was way more profitable and risky to get charcoal
    (Aged Packs [Haranya] -> Nuia)
    (Aged Packs [Nuia] -> Haranya)

correct me if I'm wrong but it's been a while now since they changed it

Can't say much about the last point but that may be because of my rather few forum interactions

i never did any charcoal packs or even specialize packs, im pvp player, i still get money in my way, i have 1920 trading proficiency. I am angry because i cant understand how this system works, and i dont even wanna try to do at least one cargo trade since i hear all days ppl do all the hard job for other alts who steal all cargos from these main players, who get into haranya side to take these cargos and did all the sea travel between, with pirates and ennemy hunting them, and at finish, they have nothing, they do cargos ONLY for charcoals, they dont need the golds... and even if i dont do packs i have the right to be angry, and to say something when i see something is wrong if i want to say it. And , to add of this, i dont even know why you talk to me since i was asking only Muzzy, who's the only one can answer me with the right answer, not a random player. So you can say what ever you want, it wont change the fact that the system is crap and it wont improve the game, it is just destroying it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast