+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 23 May, 2018 at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7)

Quote Originally Posted by zurii View Post
    grim not fixed
    Glorious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harod View Post
    i never did any charcoal packs or even specialize packs, im pvp player, i still get money in my way, i have 1150 trading proficiency. I am angry because i cant understand how this system works, and i dont even wanna try to do at least one cargo trade since i hear all days ppl do all the hard job for other alts who steal all cargos from these main players, who get into haranya side to take these cargos and did all the sea travel between, with pirates and ennemy hunting them, and at finish, they have nothing, they do cargos ONLY for charcoals, they dont need the golds... and even if i dont do packs i have the right to be angry, and to say something when i see something is wrong if i want to say it. And , to add of this, i dont even know why you talk to me since i was asking only Muzzy, who's the only one can answer me with the right answer, not a random player. So you can say what ever you want, it wont change the fact that the system is crap and it wont improve the game, it is just destroying it.
    1.) You don't need to hand in the Oversea Cargo if you activate your family daily (only once per day but better than nothing) for 20 Charcoal

2.) You can go for a safe run via the "Cargo ferry"

3.) Numanap had a great idea how to solve that:

2)To get charcoal pack players'll get special receipt after selling cross-continent pack(such like abyssal attack event you know)

Quote Originally Posted by Ottapold View Post
    That is true!!! the alts are a curse that kills the game slowly ...
    why not ban them altogether. it would save a lot of resentment and sterile discussions that do not mix anywhere ....
    Oh !!! but am I born ??? I just utopianism in my words :RÉ:RÉ
    As long as Capitalism is a thing that will most likely never happen :x

Maybe add a minimum lvl for every zone which prevents atleast lvl 1 alts to get to Ynystere / Solis Headlands / Two Crowns
    if you know what I mean :8

so you want me to do 20 charcoals a day to gear up erenor ? just do you know what u're talking about ? tell me how much charcoals you only need for a simple polish ? how much for higher grade polish ? how much charcoals to craft all things in this game ? i think you're just trying to cancel me, because you're one of those sellers 7g the charcoal, and u dont want this to stop, new players cant gear up with this ♥♥♥♥, thanks god they did hiram gear, because with crap system like this, we would be lvl 50 quest gear to wait the next patch where they will finally give us some usefull trading runs

and to talk about this, lets say, ok i take my cargo into solis (im nuian), so i buy the harany cargo in solis, and i take my precious protection ship, then i take this ship, i sell it, but wait, i forget there is 6 at least players (alts i think more) that are looking at you like hungry dogs, and they just wait you approach to cargo buyer to already be rdy to click on cargo seller, what can i do to buy my cargo for getting charcoals ? i want to know please

i will add another time and repeat, all these words are too much, since i only asked Muzzy, and only Muzzy, not random players, to take notice of this thread and like you guys are spamming this thread, he will , like all other spammed threads, he will close it, without noticing anything in it, so thank you so much for spamming this ( for one time) usefull thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Harod View Post

and to talk about this, lets say, ok i take my cargo into solis (im nuian), so i buy the harany cargo in solis, and i take my precious protection ship, then i take this ship, i sell it, but wait, i forget there is 6 at least players (alts i think more) that are looking at you like hungry dogs, and they just wait you approach to cargo buyer to already be rdy to click on cargo seller, what can i do to buy my cargo for getting charcoals ? i want to know please

i will add another time and repeat, all these words are too much, since i only asked Muzzy, and only Muzzy, not random players, to take notice of this thread and like you guys are spamming this thread, he will , like all other spammed threads, he will close it, without noticing anything in it, so thank you so much for spamming this ( for one time) usefull thread.
    1.) I would not consider my posts as spam but well that's up to you

2.) You can wait for Packs at outlets like all the others do it's up to you how you want to do it

3.) It's 3 Charcoal per Opaque Polish, Opaque Polish + 5 Charcoal per Rough Polish, Rough Polish + 9 Charcoal per Non-Stick Polish
    and I'm well aware of that :x)

4.) If you want to go erenor just buy the charcoal

and btw I'm buying charcoal and not doing Cargo's still making gold with charcoal being at 6.5G / ea atm

I'll leave cause it's pointless to argue with you.. Just complains and no content
    quite funny it's always you trying to put me into a position where I am the one Alting and doing Cargo's :x still not true nor will it ever be

well, i consider this a spam since i asked muzzy and no other people, even more random players that just wait failures to profit in the game. They have PTS they see this cant work like this, and you tell me to camp trading zones, like it was archeage gameplay, but i agree with you, there is no clue to keep talking with me because all you say is not called a game its called toxic gameplay, anyway, i dont care if people are leaving the game, i even want to play this game and take a patron, but with system like this, why will i take patron to put farm and trade something that will ruin me ? if you're an old player, you cant even understand what im talking about. And thats why i wont argue anymore with random players, and i will try to communicate with GM and Admins that can try to do something usefull instead of losing my time here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2