+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 23, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 23, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT on May 23 for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

This update will also include the fix for Grimghast Rift raid event.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Hiram drop rate

Do you realy not incress the Hiram drop rate? no loot event ? nothing ? this rate r realy insane , something with propose is decress the gear gap and u spend like 2 month to farm it

Are you fixing the crest trade pack issues also ?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT on May 23 for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

This update will also include the fix for Grimghast Rift raid event.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Muzzy could you put a more detailed list of the fixes that you add in the maintenance?

so the players could be informed and there are not so many questions that they fixed or what are the maintenance.

It would be really nice if this information was put on glyph in advance to the downtime. Not everyone checks the forums, but everyone will see a Glyph post. A 24 or 12 hour advance would be good.
    Thanks

I agree we need better drop rates on hiram this is kinda ridiculous.

People still crying about drop rate..

Children .. in my time grind mobs in a group while you were talking in teamspeak to find "1" piece per hour was something that was called low drop.
    If you want something, try hard to get it, stop crying with your nonsense.
    Archeage is an easy game for those who try - a little bit -

and for those who say "I have 95% drop rate! and nothing falls" ..
    it's a .. "95% chance ... and who knows, maybe the pieces have a 0.1% drop", mathematics o,o/
    Fresh Start (Nui)

M e r t h r i e l l

1. You actually make no sense, im not being rude, but your post has so little grammatical structure, that i can't understand it.
    2. I and many others actually have the drop rate you were talking about, and its random rng pieces without guaranteed stats or a guarentee on the piece you get, so its worse than farming for a specific drop that is low drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Merthriell M View Post

Archeage is an easy game for those who try - a little bit -
    yes for who have no real life

Re: Hiram Gear
    5 Days @ 230K Larceny, with 60% Loot Buffs, Title and Wearing the Hiram Gear I'm lvl'ing = Celestial
    Just saying it is possible, but, only at the forfeit of everything else AA related.
    Increased drop rate, ever so slightly, might leave opportunity to attend other AA events, and daily duties. -(o.O)- Just a thought.......
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast