+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about gliders

Question about gliders

Hi guys, anyone know if have some glider can flight more then others? or go high in the air?(considering that both are equal in abilities to ascendent to very high)
    Only real gliders and not wings or jetpacks, because i have impression sloth glider, when ascendet to air, it goo up and up, i'm worng ?

double

So far I can understand your question - yes, you are right. There are different gliders and with differend features.

The standard gliders up to the Ultimativ glider from Mirage are realy just "basic". The better gliders are mostly from the cash shop, some you can upgrade. With them you can also decent to land quicker and some other cool features like accelerate.

There is not glider what goes up and up and never comes down... no one ever went missing not going down somewhere But what most gliders do is there can only fly for some time no matter you have the room to go up and up all the time. After flying for too long with no landing your glider will just fold and you will fall down. As this is not a real gliding experience like in RL I consider this as a bug. I dont know why AA does not allow us to fly as long as we can fly (e.g. jumping from a high mountain and realy fly straight over the whole terrain when nothing is in the way).

So when you fly for too long, your glider just folds, you fall down and die. All gliders are doing this.

The max gliding time in game is 3 minutes. After that you fall down.

+ Reply to Thread