+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Player Nations and the end of the game.

Player Nations and the end of the game.

Let me say this. First, player nations was an excellent idea and works great in the Korean version of this game where people are limited to one account. BUT, it went to hell as soon as you introduced it to the NA/EU servers. You handed the entire northern continent to a bunch of elitists. They use their alts to buy out the challenges with the money they make off the castles they own so they can NEVER be unseated. They just continue to get stronger and there is nothing that can be done to stop it. They can control who kills what and when. Now, you gave them a tactical nuke (dragon mount), as if they needed it. Way to completely KILL the game for the majority of your players. I've enjoyed playing this great game, but there has to be something else out there that will allow people to be competitive.

People aren't limited to one account in Korea.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

every update they break this game a little bit more....and player nations are ruining the game .don't expect changes if anyone who matters plays the game they join player nations like we have seen in the past....even nerfing guilds to 50 players means basically if u were not already in a player nation u cant even siege a castle. Devs are destroying this game. so sad.

Tbh, it's not the nations who ruin the game, it's the complete p2w stuff that does it.
    A-List Niruo
    88k Crit, Darkrunner, bearer of salt
    <Warriors>

Quote Originally Posted by Niruo View Post
    Tbh, it's not the nations who ruin the game, it's the complete p2w stuff that does it.
    PN initially ruined part of the game but now the populations are collapsing enough that they don't need the higher population limits because they don't have enough players to fill the slots anymore.

To me, that says "hey, you can take the PN system out now and it won't hurt anyone".

Simply taking out the PN system would bring a lot of people back because a lot of people attribute PN to being the thing that killed the game for them. Not all... For me it's something else but I'm staying on topic to say that removing PN would probably bring people back.

I personally believe the biggest problem is the never ending Gear Score treadmill. Either play with 5-20 alts or spend thousands to get competitive gear... It's ridiculous. Pretty sure this game is less Pay2Win and more Alt2Win.

I witnessed the devastation caused by PN's when they were first introduced, and agree that it was great in concept, but terribly flawed in execution. I miss the days of old when pirate guilds ruled the seas and could not take castles.

What is the drawback to being part of a player nation? Easy question, hard answer, hint hint, same stupid ♥♥♥♥ as darkrunner was, same stupid ♥♥♥♥ as Alt-age is, same stupid ♥♥♥♥ as the next broken mechanic will be.

+ Reply to Thread