+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 30, the 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by kats View Post
    Its not the making of gold. Have that. Its that some others tryin to get patron or yes Pay their patron.Its that ppl are being greedy is all I was sayin..Makes game not as fun for some. (and who cares about EU. was not talkin about EU)
    apex price are made by demand higth /and seller , they gone all in fresh start (apex 300 gold-+)
    the problem is legacy is dead(except thunderwing),i finish the armour and i'm thinking to go in stand by for several time and have fun in fresh start , i should made the lunagem for my armour but is not fun anymore .apex price are nothing if you need made lunagem , 70 superior lunarite for a good lunagem ..is simple crazy , people or quit or go in fs , a game is not fun anymore when you never see the end of your goal, they release lunagem t3 and all lunagem t2 are now trash , you cannot recloack ; you need restart from t1 and spent again lot of time ...while there are nation rules every servers with people double of your gs ...when we start to talk about merge or trion prefer close server for no people playing anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by kats View Post
    Its not the making of gold. Have that. Its that some others tryin to get patron or yes Pay their patron.Its that ppl are being greedy is all I was sayin..Makes game not as fun for some. (and who cares about EU. was not talkin about EU)
    You are trying to make it more complicated than it is...or push the blame onto something you don't like. Its simple...supply and demand. Less players selling apex....more buyers wanting those apex. If I was an apex seller I'd try to get as much as I could for my apex. It's no different than running packs. Most players prefer to run packs when percentages are higher vice lower...why? because they make more gold, just like apex sellers.
    Some gave all, but all gave some

And again the charchoal system need a change , it work in fs but for nothing in legacy, i invite you muzzy come in the game and grind a week and see how this game is completely ruined , i'm pretty sure you will stop to play soon , not only show new stuff coming in game , try the game .
    most legacy need 2 priority charchoal change , merge the death server, almost all.
    the gap gear is growing like hells now people have raise 14 k gs , made an erenor is only a dream and the cost in mats is simple huge .
    you all are the mangement , the game is yours and it pay your billing , made something before all crash forever, because we are going in this way

I understand the APEX issue, since I pretty much have to use in-game gold to have Patron status.
    First, Trion makes it more difficult to make a good LP --> Gold conversion by increasing the mats needed for trading, which literally killed trade on my server [thus the creation of gold]
    Second, the price goes up on APEX, as well.
    Is it fair marketing?
    Yes, anyone can market anything for whatever they want in a free market at the risk of losing money instead of making it [take note Trion].
    But, doesn't mean that those who have to work the hardest to enjoy the benefits of Patron can't voice their frustration, either.

and btw the apex issue is a reaction of the fresh start, all the fault are there , player migrate there , does not increase , they will play there until is fun and after mass quitting when we need start to grind like hells , i understand trion is not the creator of the game just the publisher, but you are free to change the game rules and improve it if korean do one way ...you can do it better , give at all the way to have fun and player will increase , frustrate the player and they will migrate in other games .like is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Ewenomi View Post
    I understand the APEX issue, since I pretty much have to use in-game gold to have Patron status.
    First, Trion makes it more difficult to make a good LP --> Gold conversion by increasing the mats needed for trading, which literally killed trade on my server [thus the creation of gold]
    Second, the price goes up on APEX, as well.
    Is it fair marketing?
    Yes, anyone can market anything for whatever they want in a free market at the risk of losing money instead of making it [take note Trion].
    But, doesn't mean that those who have to work the hardest to enjoy the benefits of Patron can't voice their frustration, either.
    You're still missing the concepts of supply and demand, whilst introducing inflation... it doesn't matter how much gold you can make. If everyone is able make more gold then the value of gold is less... that's inflation.
    The price of APEX would just be even higher as people would still be competing to buy a limited supply.

Example...
    1 person is selling 2 APEX. 6 people want to buy 1 APEX each. Those 6 people run packs all day and make 300G each. The seller lists them at 300G and they sell instantly. 4 people still need APEX and whine.
    A month later changes happen and now those pack runners now make 600G a day. The seller lists another 2 APEX but because there's still demand he lists them at 600G... they sell instantly and there's 4 people needing APEX complaining still.

However I'm struggling to see where the issue is... a pack runner with a wagon can easily make 150G a day... APEX are currently 310ish G. 4 days of pack running to get 2 APEX.

ok bring the servers back up now 3 hours is to long considering you never actually do anything and there's no content available atm beside farming.

Quote Originally Posted by LiBressa View Post
    However I'm struggling to see where the issue is... a pack runner with a wagon can easily make 150G a day... APEX are currently 310ish G. 4 days of pack running to get 2 APEX.
    Man, those were the days!
    APEX on USA Servers at 1200G and rising.

APEX is not your Friend!
    You have two options, with Apex at an all time high;
    1. Run packs for days, get apex’s for your Toons, to run packs for days, and nothing else. No content, no gear, no crafting, nothing but packs; Assuming you have more in-game hours than IRL.
    2. Don’t run packs, and do, what little content is left, after PN’s have overrun the Servers. Again, to survive, you’ll need more in-game hours, than IRL.

Either way, you’ll be excluded from PN cause you’re a Potato, or, you’ll be excluded from Events because your Gear is not “One Hit” Worthy.
    The point?
    All the alterations being made to the game, up to this point, have supposedly been implemented to close a huge gear gap that threatens Server Extinction.
    WHAT?
    What is causing Server Extinction, is the inability to make gold, on an individual Toon; Not going to even touch the ALT Army Epidemic.

Have a nice day!
    I’m going to run packs; Oh, wait, I have no gold to turn them in.... -(o.O)-
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2