+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 30 May, 2018 at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 30 May, 2018 at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7)

Hi everyone!

The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7) on 30 May for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

This update will also include the fix for the crest trade pack storage bug.

European players, please do not play on the North American servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on NA, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Update - 7:46 PM PTD
    The patch ran into some issues. The team is figuring them out and there will be a delay to the release. The servers will remain down until the issue is solved and the patch goes through successfully.

What about the Hiram gear drop rate @Muzzy ? it's VERY low.. and nothing gonna change??
    PLEASE I've farmed for over 40 hours and still didn't get a bow yet.. unbelievable…..

Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    What about the Hiram gear drop rate @Muzzy ? it's VERY low.. and nothing gonna change??
    PLEASE I've farmed for over 40 hours and still didn't get a bow yet.. unbelievable…..
    +++

On Korea, there are bottles for increasing the chance to drop 100% and 200%, maybe it's time for us to enter? (Not expensive please) Or the event on x2 drop.
    Or just increase a little drop Hiram

I hope with the next update will introduce 55 lvl (at least) and marine content such as ships on the bottom and chests. The content is small, it's bad that it was not 30 days and 45 was the first stage, and cut the planned content.

we need more content, server is dead ....

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Update: The patch ran into some issues. The team is figuring them out and there will be a delay to the release. The servers will remain down until the issue is solved and the patch goes through successfully.

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    We haven't seen enough of a trend for the hiram rates to be altered, though we are keeping an eye on it and relaying that information back to XL for them to make a decision.

You will be able to tell the approximate time of the server start (end of technical work) Please.

I got full Hiram still haven't seen bow its super rare and plus u drop it to 1h weapons so if you're archer GL have fun pray to RNG jesus.

You haven't seen enough of a trend muzzy because the drop rate is terrible. To me it doesn't matter tbh I have gear and im an archer but for any player it may be usefull to they would be able to earn normal gear quicker especially considering they'd have lower dps.

Can we please get an update on when the server will be up?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast