+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 30 May, 2018 at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7)

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    We haven't seen enough of a trend for the hiram rates to be altered, though we are keeping an eye on it and relaying that information back to XL for them to make a decision.
    It's because people getting tired farming for hours and hours and in the end they don't get what they're looking for.. like ONLY 3 drops in 2 hours? it's unfair for the time we are spending to farm Hiram... just make an event that increases drop rate or make the Hiram drop higher.. we're not asking for impossible things @Muzzy

Update: The patch ran into some issues. The team is figuring them out and there will be a delay to the release. The servers will remain down until the issue is solved and the patch goes through successfully.
    Ńext time wake up and post update because many players from REU missed missmerow because they play USA server before patch game client, because You didn't update server status post.

muzzy when can we expect to get shatigon merged? hardly Many players left on nuia and harani sides feels like dead server

the crest trade pack storage still bugged.

Hiram drop rate is fine

We haven't seen enough of a trend for the hiram rates to be altered, though we are keeping an eye on it and relaying that information back to XL for them to make a decision.
    Stop crying... the drop rates is fine for free gear like this. u have to spend a bit time, but not really much in war zones. i am fine and have my bow as i want it

Quote Originally Posted by RonStar View Post
    Stop crying... the drop rates is fine for free gear like this. u have to spend a bit time, but not really much in war zones. i am fine and have my bow as i want it
    Yeah but is that all hiram gear is supposed to be, a statstick bow and flute for already geared classes making the rest pretty much irrelevant as someone who could use the rest of the gear would take way too long to be able to farm it to make it worth it? Like I say doesn't bother me I'm an archer that has better gear already and won't make use of any of it but this is just my opinion

The trend is that I can goto Hiram spot that used to be over crowded and now find myself and 1-2 others still smashing our heads against a wall. Even the gankers hardly show up anymore during non-primetime. And this is just a short time later.

Quote Originally Posted by RonStar View Post
    Oh? I can cry as much as I want you don't need to tell. Also do you think that all people can get what they're looking for? like you? I said that the drop rate is very low and it really is. And I still can't get my bow yet
    THE DROP RATE ISN'T FINE AT ALL

are the servers still down as can't log in to the eu servers

keep getting booted

Hi i keep getting booted all day today, are the servers still having problems in eu? i got booted in the character select screen before! can someone please let me know if its the servers or my end. thankyou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2