+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help on building a farm or any land??

Exclamation I need help on building a farm or any land??

Iím at lvl 30 I believe. And I canít figure out how to get my own land?? They say it gives you a quest early in the game but I havenít seen one. Am I missing something? Do I need to have a different character?

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccino80 View Post
    I’m at lvl 30 I believe. And I can’t figure out how to get my own land?? They say it gives you a quest early in the game but I haven’t seen one. Am I missing something? Do I need to have a different character?
    Before that can be answered, there is one question that you need to answer - Do you have Patron?
    No Patron = No land.

...and there is no quest giving you land.

There are only quests giving you a scarecrow farm you can put somewhere on land you may find. You get this quest by strictly following your main story quests and the Bluesalt quest line (the dudes with the grean leaf over their heads).

How long?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy22 View Post
    ...and there is no quest giving you land.

There are only quests giving you a scarecrow farm you can put somewhere on land you may find. You get this quest by strictly following your main story quests and the Bluesalt quest line (the dudes with the grean leaf over their heads).

How long does it take to get to one of those quests?

The questline starts at level 30 in Solisa (Halcyona) and shows like a green flower above quest givers. The quest line is the same for Nuian and Haranyan and gives scarecrows, small house, beginner farming cart and wagon and other bonusses. Non patron players cant pay taxes to set up a farm and pay their weekly contribution, but if you have a good friend in game with patron status he can set up any kind of farm house, pay taxes in advance for a couple of weeks, and sell it for 1 gold to you. You can use the land/farm to grow stuff and gather some gold for buying apexes and/or reimburse your friend.

Exactly, this is the way it should go.

You should always follow your main story line (all quests with the yellow ! ) and the Bluesalt quests where the NPCīs have the green leaf/flower logo over their head. The quest for the small scarescrow farm starts in Solisa like Xilix perfectly described iit.

I think the inital bluesalt quests start earlier somewhere in Kap Solis/ Austera in the city hero hall up the stairs. I think the NPC then even send you to Halcyona/Solisa or the bluesalt NPC in Solisa will give you no quest. Be aware that Halcyona can be a war zone (pvp gankers like to hang out there).

It is always important to follow questlines or you will have to find your previous questline again.

There are two other "trade" linked quests that will show in the Austeria hero hall (for Haranyans, I dont know for Nuians). One is the "donkey" quest, the other one for oversea trading.

As Fredy22 posted the main quest line and the blue salt quest line are intertwinned. The main quest line sends you to Halcyona when you are around level 30-35 and you'll notice the blue salt quest line starting from there. Both quest lines take you to the same maps and more or less same towns to continue them and end in Karkasse.

+ Reply to Thread