+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade Outlets Broken - PLEASE FIX

Trade Outlets Broken - PLEASE FIX

It is Friday night, and there are ZERO packs of any kind at every trade outlet on Vengeance. Before you say its a dead server, there are, for example, 50-60 of various packs of each category needed to make a Nuian Pack in the inventory of the Buyer, BUT NO PACKS ARE BEING CREATED.

TRION and XL -- Please fix. This has been happening more often lately and it erodes the game.

Run packs it needs?

I get that no one wants to run packs that have the worst per labor, absolute gold value, and lowest gold per hour rate. If you want cargo though, someone is going to have to take the hit.

If it really does have packs from each type in there you should screenshot it. I've seen it stuck for a minute or two, but it usually figures itself out.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Run packs it needs?

I get that no one wants to run packs that have the worst per labor, absolute gold value, and lowest gold per hour rate. If you want cargo though, someone is going to have to take the hit.

If it really does have packs from each type in there you should screenshot it. I've seen it stuck for a minute or two, but it usually figures itself out.
    There were a couple 10+ page threads saying the trade changes in 4.5 would kill the system. There were several 10+ page threads after the patch saying the changes killed the system.

Fast action was needed. That didn't happen.

The game continues to lose players about as fast as patron ends for people.

This needs to be fixed so the profit for running specialty packs is worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    There were a couple 10+ page threads saying the trade changes in 4.5 would kill the system. There were several 10+ page threads after the patch saying the changes killed the system.

Fast action was needed. That didn't happen.

The game continues to lose players about as fast as patron ends for people.

This needs to be fixed so the profit for running specialty packs is worth the time.
    That's not what they are actually talking about in the OP. They are saying that there was plenty of space for cargo to be generated and also that there were plenty of specialties of each category in the tower, yet the tower was not making cargo.

I was one of the people trying to explain how bad the 4.5 changes were but Muzzy instead just responded with snide and condescending remarks rather than listening. Anyone who understood the trade system knew these changes were universally bad.

My mistake. I read the beginning and was like "oh another person pissed that the trade system got nuked". You're right though.

Such an easy problem to fix... still waiting.

+ Reply to Thread