+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unauthorized interaction with vehicles should be a crime.

Unauthorized interaction with vehicles should be a crime.

As the title suggests, I think it must be considered a hostile action to operate other ship's sails/anchor/harpoons/etc if you are not in party with ship's owner (at least while the "Owner's Mark" is up). And become PVP flagged and leave a crime footprint too.

Right now the only way to get rid of annoying hijackers is to PK them which poses a huge threat to you in form of jail time. Before the 4.5 changes it was kinda fine because you could not become a wanted criminal just for one PK.

Benefits of such change:
    1) This will prevent people from annoying players they dislike
    2) This will eliminate the need to place alts on sails and harpoons.
    3) Pirating the ship would become more of a pirate action.

Ganking is everywhere in the game. I have no clue why game makers are not reducing this factor at least in peace zones. Even some guards/NPCs are too slow to kill gankers in peace zones.

The criminal system however in AA could be more enforced and I would not even put criminal points on them. Instead level reduction would be an option. Also pushing in safe zones/ peace zones should be off.

1 crime and your level drops by 5 levels. Jail time should be double.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy22 View Post
    Also pushing in safe zones/ peace zones should be off.
    I agree with that. Trying to unload your merchant is so cancerous when there are 50 green pirates trying to push you and you cannot even attack them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredy22 View Post
    1 crime and your level drops by 5 levels. Jail time should be double.
    Permanently? Not gonna work, that'll kill pvp even more. Temporarily? That will only empower them. Have you ever tried to kill lv40 with your 50?

If you pvp flag when you put down sails for example, that will open a possibility for ship owner to defend against you and attack you and not fear the jail time.
    Isnt this more fun and realistic than having your sails down becaue you was lazy enough to not load your alts to place on every interactable on your ship?

+ Reply to Thread