+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Up the power of the loadstones and cannon's in DS

Up the power of the loadstones and cannon's in DS

Can we have the power of Cannon's & loadstone's (I think that's what they're called) Increased ?, We have low gear score people trying to get better armor or grinding their cloak being attacked by 8-10k gs reds who take little to no damage from either the cannons or the loadstones, They're supposed to offer a bit of protection and yet offer none. All the high GS players (I use that term lightly) are just free farming honor.
    Harem gear was to help new/low geared people but if they cant farm it then where's the incentive to carry on playing?. I'm not wanting them to one shot them, but at least give them enough power to make the griefers think twice and give the lowbee's a place to feel a little safer.

With the right spec one person can literally just stand and tank three or more cannons indefinitely, even with people attacking them. It's pretty stupid.

Yup, I got attacked by a 9k gs and a 10k gs and managed to get between the main loadstone and one from a bunker, I still died but my GS is 4k but I watched as both the loadstone fired at them and they took little to no damage at all. I expect to die against that much of a gear difference but what I didn't expect was the lack of damage they took .

I see these two plus a good few others (all around the 8-10k gs) whenever DS turns to war turn up to attack low GS people, You end up feeling what's the point playing anymore .

this isn't new, something like this has been happening even before DS came. Look at guards, they are useless! the gear score increases but everything else is stagnant.
    System specs:

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit;
    AMD FX-8320 3.50ghz;
    Sapphire DUAL-X R9 270x;
    8gb 1600mhz;
    Router: Linksys E900

Yeah, its not that they are weak. Each shot that hits, does twice the damage of the one before. If they hit you like 4 in row, the 4th one is for like 30k. If it hits.... Avoidance stats are applied... so yeah, at high level, they mostly get blocked, evaded, dodged.
    Make them always hit and that would probably fix it.
    With my tank build swiftstone, and redoubt up, about 1 out of 5 actually hits.

I quit farming during War... and found that with the buffs I was getting as many drops during peace as I did in War. The Supposed +50% loot drop from farming during war does not seem to mean much.

Take snare or some other way to make them stay and enjoy the loadstone longer and maybe they will leave you alone and find easier targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackers View Post
    Take snare or some other way to make them stay and enjoy the loadstone longer and maybe they will leave you alone and find easier targets.
    I'm not so bothered about myself tbh, its more the easier targets I feel for when they end up staying fully loot buffed at the nui. Me I took great delight actually killing one (abit with help from the loadstone using snare ).

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Thank you for the feedback on this topic. I'm going to make sure to follow up on this with the team and XL.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Thank you for the feedback on this topic. I'm going to make sure to follow up on this with the team and XL.
    Excellent news thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast